Whats the deal with Stridsibum?

This is my first time posting and recently got into this game. The lore is amazing and I have so many questions and probably most of them don't really have concrete answers. But out of all the lore, this character was the most intriguing to me. From what we've heard from him, He presumably invented forging and smithing, he's been alive for over a millenia most probably immortal and he created the goblin race. Is he some sort of divine being? Maybe even a demi God, as he is killable. Speaking of killing, has anyone ever tried killing him? By stats alone he seems to be the toughest individual fight in the entire game.

Also last thing, where can I find more about the games lore and people discussing lore?

Thanks for reading

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
There's a sub on Reddit dedicated to Exiled Kingdoms and there are some posts there, but as a now-finished game with the developer working on a new project you've missed the heyday of fan chat and discussion.

There's a sub on Reddit dedicated to Exiled Kingdoms and there are some posts there, but as a now-finished game with the developer working on a new project you've missed the heyday of fan chat and discussion.
Oh damn. Well, I heard of Archaelund and I'm excited for it (not a fan of the combat but if it's more EK lore, sign me up). Guess I'll just wait for it to come out so everyone will come together again.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
In wiki you have this on lore. But, there's also a lot of info on lore through many forum threads, but you need to search for them.