What would you say to surprise someone who knows nearly every detail about the game

HaşmetliMert

Translator
Not because I do, but let's say I've done every quest with all endings, read every book, get to every npc. So what would you say something new to me?

VDX_360

Staff member
I wouldn't say anything.

We don't gate keep around here.

Well, Captain Fendrick does, but he proves the point why gate keeping is just a toxic cloud.

HaşmetliMert

Translator
I wouldn't say anything.

We don't gate keep around here.

Well, Captain Fendrick does, but he proves the point why gate keeping is just a toxic cloud.
I didn't mean that. You know, you could know nearly everything about something but you may need a deep analyzing to put parts together. Not just lore tho. Like names of some characters being anagrams of names of Tolkien's characters. Didn't see that despite reading lots of Tolkien stuff. Fine details you know

p4ran0id

Staff member
Not because I do, but let's say I've done every quest with all endings, read every book, get to every npc. So what would you say something new to me?
Try getting Nr 1 on Ironman leaderboard without getting insane 😏

I did it once and was really hard, I nearly got crazy

Rk01

Doug can't be found because he actually died after being kicked by the legendary invisible swamp donkey! , Doug was perhaps the only person who saw him but didn't live to tell!!

VDX_360

Staff member
Theory: Doug IS the Invisible Swamp Donkey.
Proof: You never see Doug and the Invisible Swamp Donkey in the same shot.
Proof: You're never told Doug is a human.

From now on, Doug is the Totally-100%-Official Name of the Invisible Swamp Donkey.

There. Fixed plot oddities.

gregoryTW26

O livro "a fronteira de opalan" conta a história de 4 amigos , que provavelmente são os 3 deuses de Os Três e deus tol, eles encontraram uma coisa chamada pedras de Numina e se tornaram deuses.
mas algo aconteceu, um dos amigos se separou, se desviou de seu caminho, talvez ao negar deixar sua humanidade para trás.
ou talvez aconteceu algo pior(traição)😬