What will happen if I survive the gaze of sleeper?

VDX_360

Staff member
I don't think you can survive it.

Also, there are a lot of hacked games on Youtube, so take what you see there with a grain of salt.

p4ran0id

Staff member
it's not possible, we thought about the same and even used a cheated character to get over 5k hp, and that's what happens then.

ps: don't overreact @VDX_360, it was all just to test the limits, gives perfect answer to the question, I'm not talking about cheating at all.

it's not possible to kill him even with lvl 100 warrior and battle rage (over 5k hp)

Last edited:

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Well, as it is not intended that anybody survives this, the answer is relatively simple: Nothing.
You will just exit the dialogue and be trapped inside the temple, since the quest does not progress and the barriers around the teleporter prevent you from teleporting out.

To actually prevent such a thing from happening, David, the developer, in his endless wisedom and cruelty, implemented the 5k blow not 1x, 2x, or 3x, but full 4x !!! Probably to overcome Intervention and the Ankh and also cheating players who raise their HP above 5000. ;)

Edit: And no, I didn't cheat to find out about this, but just looked at the dialogue file.