Translator
Level 22 Two-Handed Warrior

STR: 9+2
END: 6+1
AGI: 0
INT: 0
AWA: 0
PER: 2 (for Duel)

I have 10 Trait points waiting for your answers :)

Please answer 'What should I do with my TRAIT points'

If you wonder, here are my skill points:

Charge 4 (max)
Fury 3 (max)
Two-Handed Expert 3 (max)
Cleave 3 (max)
Extra Recovery 2 (max)
Duel 3 (max)
Heavy hand 3 (max)
Body Development 3 (max)

(There are no extra skill points)

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you're willing to use a re-trainer, Skill wise you're missing a point of Battle Rage, you can use that to break out of mental effects and you already have the prerequisite Fury. I don't see how you're better off with Charge 4 than Charge 1. Charge 1 is enough to crowd-break, trap-trigger and escape chasers. Otherwise all it does is break your Duel. For that matter Cleave 3 isn't "three points" better than Cleave 2. That'd free up 9 points, you could get Precision Strikes & Massive Criticals up, one to 2 and one to 3. So why does that matter if you've asked for Trait point help? Because you would need a point each of INT and AWA for Precision.

Other than that you should put Awa, Int, or Per up if you want the best kit / peaceful ending (etc.) and that can depend on where you are in the game. You should check out the Trait Check spoilers.

VDX_360

Staff member
Battle Rage seems to be a worthy addition to your build... rather surprised it's not part of it already.... BUT you're question was about Traits, not Skills.

So, let's address the question that was asked....

Your build appears to be the straight up STR / END build and you don't report and problems with your build. So why try to fix what's not broken by re-setting your traits, or messing with your plan? Use those ten trait points to raise your STR from 9 to 10.

Other ideas are to toss some points into AGL. Gives a slight Armour boost, helps with traps. Likely not something you seem to worried about giving your build. But that's something you can do at Level 23. Unless you plan on grinding out a lot more levels, you won't have ten trait points lying around again. So this might be the last time you can raise your STR.

U.K

Translator
I fixed it.

Charge 1
Fury 3
Two-Handed Expert 3
Cleave 3

Extra Recovery 3

Duel 3
Precision Strikes 2
Massive Criticals 2
Heavy hand 3
Body Development 3

STR: 9+2
END: 7+1
AGI: 1
INT: 1
AWA: 1
PER: 2

Edit: I tried Battle Rage but I chose to not use it.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Battle Rage is a very good choice at least at level 1, since it breaks stun and paralysis and you can cast it even when paralyzed. Of course if you have enough resistance or hardly find yourself paralyzed, that's another matter.

U.K

Translator
You are right. When I get levels, I will upgrade battle rage. Thank you all have a nice day.