What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Titan Quest now has the anniversary edition out, and you can buy the DLCs individually if you already have the base version. This is a massive, massive update on the previous first-PC version.

Atom RPG is a Russian-made labor of love looking to Wasteland and Fallout. It's on Steam, GOG, Switch, Xbox, etc., but I got it on Google and it's currently on a 40% discount ($5.50 vs $8.50) so if you want a bit of the old post-apoc in your life this is a good way forward.

Eugekov1298

Baldurs Gate Enchantment Edition, 9th Dawn III, Inotia3-4, Exiled Kingdoms, Terraria, Bards Tale, Titan Quest, эти игры я или играл, или уже прошел, но каждую из них оставила во мне частичку своего мира. Все эти игры я играл на андроиде, все же я игрок нынешнего поколения и не назову здесь каких-то крутых игр прошлого))))))

Kryten41

The only other rpgs I play are skyrim and the Witcher, can’t wait for skyrim VI :D
Yes, elder scrolls games are a favorite of mine too. Also fallout and the dragon quest series.

EK is fantastic and my favorite on android.

Looking forward to Elder Scrolls VI the most!

Darkest Dungeon: Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Grim Dawn: I've been playing this game since its release on steam, and I say it's awesome.