What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

bmjlr2017

Toram Online, its really addictive MMORPG it will make you busy avery time, very good graphics controls, etc. base story line. open world and its really big, you can look evrywhere, screen has a zoom in and out,. good voice quality skills, ambiance .. and pls, if you play that game, just be carefull bcoz itwill make you addict ..hahaha

brissenden

Translator
Guys, check out the delight games libraries (rogue's choice, wizard's choice, paladin's choice, etc.), not actually RPG... (interactive fiction gamebooks) but i'm sure you guys will enjoy this kind of «medieval» stuff, lol.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
brissenden":1nqzvxov said:
Guys, check out the delight games libraries (rogue's choice, wizard's choice, paladin's choice, etc.), not actually RPG... (interactive fiction gamebooks) but i'm sure you guys will enjoy this kind of «medieval» stuff, lol.

I tried a couple of those, not bad!

But if you like old "gamebooks", then THIS!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... WolfBiblio

Serhiy

9th Dawn, 9th Dawn 2, GTA chinatown wars, Aralon, Almora Darkosen, QuestLord, Dead Town.

Facesofmu

Last game I got hooked on for more than a few days (a month or two, I think) was Tales of Maj'Eyal (ToME) on PC. A tile-based, turn-based Roguelike with a large range of classes to choose from. The classes are so well differentiated that it's easy to find one that plays how you want to play, and there's some player-made classes and mods available, too. Free to play if I remember rightly.

I've just completed the main campaign in EK and am looking for Android games much like this, at least until the second Pillars of Eternity (PC, D&D-like) game comes out. Played some Pixel Dungeon before EK but it didn't grip me like EK did.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Has anyone else tried a game called "flare x" for Android. Free game being touted as a Diablo 2 revival. A lot of EK open source imagery being used and some reviewers are calling it an EK rip off. It has some slight aspects of originality,but is still in alpha and needs tons of work. If anyone else has played this game I'd like to hear your opinions and possibly open a thread for discussion. It seems to have potential but is very far off in my opinion. Curious what my fellow die hard EK players might think.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
My main criticism of it would be, the guy took the source code and default campaign made by the Flare open project, put ads on it, and published on the Play Store. While it's all legal, it's a bit... :roll: .

At the very least he should have created his own module, not the Empyrean Campaign designed by the Flare developer (Clint)