What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Owns

Loreseeker
I've played many of the known rpg's from around the early 90's onwards: Baldur's Gate, Diablo II, Final Fantasy series and other Square/Square-Enix games. Recently on mobile I enjoyed Battle Heart Legacy's combat and classes. Ember on iOS is probably the closest thing I've found to EK and it was pretty good, but EK is better. Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Mario RPG (quite a gem).

But probably my favorite rpg of all time is Final Fantasy Tactics. It's a grid-based strategy game though, similar to say, XCOM. Phenomenal storyline, excellent soundtrack/effects, and the jobs system was revolutionary. Probably their online games were later based on it. The battles were very challenging and engaging, just a perfect game. it's been made available on mobile devices as well so if you haven't played it, definitely give it a turn. EK is fast becoming one of my all-time favorites as well :)

Orion

Some games I have enjoyed
Andors trail
The dark book
Loot box
Dink smallwood
Idling to rule the gods

mikelewis

getting over it with bennett foddy, candy crush saga, magic tiles 3 apk apknite, star ocean anamnesis

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
ANyone play "Moonsades - A Dungeon Crawler"? It's a high-grade Dungeon Master / Eye of the Beholder (more recently, Legend of Grimrock) style game.

I have my eye on Bards Tale. I played the original games back as a kiddy and I'd like to see the grown-up ironic version (let alone that it comes with the OT). Shame IV isn't available on Droid.

Lawnin

Owns":c7euydh3 said:
I've played many of the known rpg's from around the early 90's onwards: Baldur's Gate, Diablo II, Final Fantasy series and other Square/Square-Enix games. Recently on mobile I enjoyed Battle Heart Legacy's combat and classes. Ember on iOS is probably the closest thing I've found to EK and it was pretty good, but EK is better. Xenoblade Chronicles, walking dead, Super Mario RPG (quite a gem).

But probably my favorite rpg of all time is Final Fantasy Tactics. It's a grid-based strategy game though, similar to say, XCOM. Phenomenal storyline, excellent soundtrack/effects, and the jobs system was revolutionary. Probably their online games were later based on it. The battles were very challenging and engaging, just a perfect game. it's been made available on mobile devices as well so if you haven't played it, definitely give it a turn. EK is fast becoming one of my all-time favorites as well :)

Currently we play the last Mortal Kombat mobile game.
But Final Fantasy Tactics sounds interesting.

FeeFiFoFum

A very sad day....

Finished EK with my Warrior, Rouge and Cleric. Doing the last few quests with my mage and the doing the Ark upper level.

This game has been beyond fabulous and enjoyable every step of the way. The humor, the tactical mechanics and the constant challenge always keeps me wanting more and more.

That being said EK 2 anytime soon. Or a major content update? (PLEASE Dave!!!). I would love to see, play and experience more.

I have traversed Google play up and down. Downloaded and uninstalled so many games. So many operate on P2W and cash grab mechanics without offering you any real return for your spend. They brag about epic and unreal storylines but end up being a power hungry loot grabbing boss killing repetition of nonsense. No real substance, only good graphics at the most. The developers are so busy looking at way to put pay walls in that they forget they are developing a game.

Dave please we need more, let me know how I can help if needed as I would be honoured to be involved and I am certain from reading many of the wiki post that many others would be honoured to be involved to.

We want, need and desire more.

Thank you again for such an amazing game!