What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Don Desini

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":2pt5zjp8 said:
My main criticism of it would be, the guy took the source code and default campaign made by the Flare open project, put ads on it, and published on the Play Store. While it's all legal, it's a bit... :roll: .

At the very least he should have created his own module, not the Empyrean Campaign designed by the Flare developer (Clint)

I can say that I have been an EK player and beta tester as well as wiki editor for over a year now. I have a great love for this game and the community. I do however occasionally search for something else to play having beaten the game with my rogue and being in the end game levels with my mage. This is how i happened upon this Flare x. Immediately it was apparent just with avatars to choose from that there was tons of stuff taken from your work. It became even more apparent after just a few short minutes of gameplay. I'm not a developer,so I cannot say how much was "stolen" or the legality of it,but it seemed to me like the intent to cash in on the success of EK was very apparent. I think it's sad personally. Such a blatant attempt at bastardizing someone else's work. As with all great art forms,there will always be forgeries.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
He hasn't used my work, in particular. I used the same Flare sprites he uses, but then I collaborated with the Flare project as much as possible to make up for their great sprites, comissioned them a few new sprites (which of course became free for everyone else), etc. Everything else in the game is mine (all the code, I didn't use the Flare engine at all, plus all the writing, etc).

Using shared resources is fantastic, but you're supposed to build on top of them your own stuff, not just repack & sell it. Now maybe this developer will start to add his own content or make a new campaign, in that case I wish him the best.

HeckThor

Before I discovered EK my favorite RPG was Inotia 4. It's quite good. Lots of item drops ,decent storyline ( I hated the ending tho) and it's offline. I also like some of the oldschool Kemco games for the same reasons and because the dialogs are really funny (and you have a harem of cute girls for companions :cool: . I guess I really prefer offline solo games because I can play them anytime any where.

firman25

Serghiy":311ted77 said:
9th Dawn, 9th Dawn 2, GTA chinatown wars, Aralon, Almora Darkosen, QuestLord, Dead Town.

I ever heard that Almora Darkosen was removed from GP (Google Play). Sadly I always wait for the next updates but never find any news. Or maybe I just missed something, where to get the new latest?

Serhiy

firman25":136ykyzu said:
Serghiy":136ykyzu said:
9th Dawn, 9th Dawn 2, GTA chinatown wars, Aralon, Almora Darkosen, QuestLord, Dead Town.

I ever heard that Almora Darkosen was removed from GP (Google Play). Sadly I always wait for the next updates but never find any news. Or maybe I just missed something, where to get the new latest?
I have GP version. But in facebook page developer said that he still make a game https://m.facebook.com/almoradarkosen/ u can read all news here

Andre27

Loreseeker
I played Crashlands, to the end. Did most of the achievements and I might one day do another campaign on the hardest difficulty for the rest aswell, but that won't be for a while.

I also used to play Day R Survival and it was fun for quite a while but in the late game it became very grindy and felt very unrewarding.

Bans1x

Gurk III Pure gold try it out such a great strategy, dungeon crawler game WORTH the 1€ also another game on a computer its an mmo its called realm of the mad god its fun but perma death thats what makes it so great

Magus

Check out
Knights of the old republic
Titan quest
Gurk 3
Knights of pen and paper