What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Trace Da Cruz

For Android I haven't found much, Summon Mate is great if you like pokemon, it only needs more layers in story and dialogues. My other favorite RPG is Aidyn Chronicles, for Nintendo 64.

Arcanmaster

Rogue Adventure (card game)
Magic Rampage (2D)
Eternium
Vampire's Fall: Origins (turn-based combat)

The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt (do u love ships?)
Hex Commander (turn-based strategy)
Kingdom Rush (tower defence)
Mad Dex (arcade, I think)

ArgonianMate

DAY-R SURVIVAL!

Cant believe, i didnt see anyone mentioning this before...
Its a really well made Postapocalyptic Rpg, playing in the Russian wasteland with realistic crafting engine and its really atmospheric in general(especially the soundtrack). Can only recommend... Its a bit slow paced, but still gets updates and its free (premium i like 3€ i think)

Minecraft, exiled Kingdoms and this one are my personal top3 android games.

OldSchoolrpg83

Vampires Fall:Origins is the only other mobile rpg I have found truly worthwhile. Even it becomes a total grind endgame if you want to be competitive in pvp. Or you can spend real world $ to ease the grind. Fun game tho, good quality old school turn based rpg.

Shocking Mage

Runic Curse(platformer)
Wasteland story (sidescroller)

Vendir plague of lies is made by the developers of vampires fall origins as mentioned by the post above but its slightly boring

This game and this thread has given a lot of joy to me
I hope this thread doesn't die

ÖBŞ

I just started playing a game I found called Buried Bornes. It's interesting. Everything is turn/decision based from room to room. No huge list of equipment to haul around. All you have is your load out and each item you find represents a choice. Weapons,armor and skills are all done in this fashion.
The linear Gameplay is a little different. When you die,you start over. It tracks your high score and you have a log to see what levels you died on.
It may be akin to something before my foray into the rpg world,but to me it's different and slightly interesting. Not sure if I like it yet though.

Anyone else ever played it or heard of it?
It's called Roguelike when you die and restart and if you'd like to play one of the best of it,play 'Shattered Pixel Dungeons'