What I run in the new dungeon as a lvl 15 Rogue base

Erathsmador

Here it is. STR 2, END 4, AGI 5+1, INT 1, AWA 3, PER 2. My skills are: Max Stab and Max Dungeoneering, STEALTH 1, SNEAK 2, TRAP MASTER 2, EXTRA RECOVERY 1, PRECISION STRIKES 2, ASSASSINATE 2, AND POISON MASTER 1. ..... The gear I use is as follows:.. Talosian head, chest, hands, and legs, with Trollskin boots ( take THAT board troll), Blessed Necklace, Charred Buckler, Ring Of Death Ward (+30), Ilmaran Signet Ring, Spectral Cloak, Girdle of Agility, and the Magma Shortsword. :lol: Running the new dungeon in this, I get +107 death resist, and +105 toxic resist. AND have either 20, or 21 AC. I don't build strict classes, I build adventurers. :mrgreen:

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Erathsmador":36z0b35x said:
Here it is. STR 2, END 4, AGI 5+1, INT 1, AWA 3, PER 2. My skills are: Max Stab and Max Dungeoneering, STEALTH 1, SNEAK 2, TRAP MASTER 2, EXTRA RECOVERY 1, PRECISION STRIKES 2, ASSASSINATE 2, AND POISON MASTER 1. ..... The gear I use is as follows:.. Talosian head, chest, hands, and legs, with Trollskin boots ( take THAT board troll), Blessed Necklace, Charred Buckler, Ring Of Death Ward (+30), Ilmaran Signet Ring, Spectral Cloak, Girdle of Agility, and the Magma Shortsword. :lol: Running the new dungeon in this, I get +107 death resist, and +105 toxic resist. AND have either 20, or 21 AC. I don't build strict classes, I build adventurers. :mrgreen:

Just curious... why don't you use Evasion?

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Erathsmador":3pyettlz said:
I may add that next, hasn't been necessary so far and I don't want to give up anything I already have.

No problem, to each their own. Also, a tip, Extra Recovery is a really expensive skill and all it does is give you a full health out-of-combat heal. If you use those points to pick up Evasion, you'll take considerably less damage and won't need the additional recovery. Also, potions are better than recoveries and they don't cost precious skill points. Gold is a renewable resource, skill points aren't.

Erathsmador

Ah! But with the recovery you get full health and mana between fights and I run Hirge. I don't begrudge the cost of having that extra complete heal.

Board Troll

abstractsense":2twic9sl said:
Erathsmador":2twic9sl said:
The gear I use is as follows:Trollskin boots ( take THAT board troll)

You're a SICK individual. You call Trolls monsters, but we don't wear human skins for clothing.

We never even leave our home, the glorious Fens! No, we don't raid your homeland, murder your people for some misguided quest, cut the skins from your bodies, or cause any other troubles in general.

I'm here begging the Glorious David to at least give us swampdonkeys, (a troll's best friend) as compensation for dealing with the unjust and unfair persecution of my people.

Trollskins .... SICK and EVIL to do that to us!

Serge

Trolls deserve it. There is nothing worse then trolling. They covardly hide in their fens and turn astralweb into hell for everyone. They should be exterminated.

Board Troll

Serge":3r6h7a0r said:
Trolls deserve it. There is nothing worse then trolling. They covardly hide in their fens and turn astralweb into hell for everyone. They should be exterminated.

Trolling a troll still makes one a troll, and a troll knows a troll when he sees a troll.

Troll

:mrgreen:

ArrowsFTW

meh I think my lv 12 Archer Rogue stats are better. Your character stats n skills looks like a mess