What does your forum user name mean?

GraydenGamer

The name Grayden comes from one of the three main characters from the history I am bringing to life in a book (since 2016), problem is, laziness never let me write, and after 5 years, I didn't finished writing...
It is not that bad, Grayden is a nice name to use as nick anyway, don't you think?

Mook

I used to play SW Galatic Battlegrounds with my kids, each in our own room. I always played Wookiee, built forts and flooded the map with Wookie berserkers. We mainly played co-op against AI. Anyhow, my team mates would call out “Here comes Mum’s Wookies”, which became the Mookies. “mook” describes my gameplay, as it turned out when I found it had a meaning beyond ours.

booze man

This name has a deep meaning to me(very very deep). My ex leave me because I always drink, draw, and just play everyday. She called me "booze man". I thought that was funny. Lmao. It also makes me wanna change my self. Just kidding I got it from a youtuber, but the 2nd, 4th and last sentence were true.

Last edited:

Astanox

Mine is because I like the character Asta from the Black clover anime. And it means "star". Nox in latin means "night". So its star night