What are the holy visions about exactly? (1st - 5th)

Gewehr 43

First - obviously Tremadan realized that opening the Gates to Notunamet will be a disaster.
Second - old Empire's capital ruined by Horrors.
Third - not sure, but maybe beginnig of new kingdoms of Varannar by Empire's leaders?
Fourth - Ark's crash on old minotaur kingdom in Ashen Cape.
Fifth - thick allusion to David's new game, Archaelund;)

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
I think the op wanted to know how the text connects with game lore, didn't he?
Well, my wiki link shows the whole dialogue if that's what he want. And I'm not going to summarize that, yes it's a spoiler, but that question is impossible to answer without any spoiler.

Gewehr 43

Well, my wiki link shows the whole dialogue if that's what he want. And I'm not going to summarize that, yes it's a spoiler, but that question is impossible to answer without any spoiler.
Yeah, you are right, it's definitely a spoiler, sorry. Updated first message

VDX_360

Staff member
The visions flush out some details of the world of Exiled Kingdoms (per previous threads, there's some debate over how those visions apply).

At the time the Holy Visions were added, it wasn't uncommon for players to be running around with insane amounts of gold with nothing to spend it on. Thus, the heavy price tag of the Holy Visions serve as place to dump surplus gold. The trait / skill point is nice but not really that vital by the time you earn all that gold.