What are somethings for the rich millionaires?

vo1d

Greed is generally bad. RPGs shouldn't encourage players to save millions. It's not "Monopolia".
But if @David adds brothel, gambling and slave market, I may start saving bucks :)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Make a gambler guy with a slot machine or a rad of fortune to get special gear and weapons special made for these 2 money spenders or that he bought from unknown and undiscovered places of the world..... and we are able to win some of his stuff for money.... and yes there's a chance of getting nothing....... and what about a save house to buy more space.... prices: 100k for 10 slots and 200k for 25 slots.

And more houses in other villages a 50k each with its own house to house teleporter.

And a ingame IKEA for furnitures for the houses whaha. That would be epic..... and a clothing / fashion shop to dye your gear......

Its just a idea.....

Claytopia

vo1d":2jdcztd3 said:
Greed is generally bad. RPGs shouldn't encourage players to save millions. It's not "Monopolia".
But if @David adds brothel, gambling and slave market, I may start saving bucks :)

Hang on weren't you the guy posting about how people need to move on from the concept of crime in this game on the Enemey of thuram post.... Now you're complaining about Greed HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You fly boys crack me up.

vo1d

Claytopia":33znmhaz said:
Now you're complaining about Greed HAHAHAHAHA
I said greed is generally bad for RPGs. Greed shines in economy strategies like "Monopolia". Speaking about crime or greed I said nothing about moral or social aspects, I don't really care how greedy or lawful you are irl, and I don't think games can affect that. The only thing matters is the quality of games. Greed is good for "Monopolia", but RPGs are not about collecting skulls, stockpiling healing potions and earning millions. It may take place of course, but it shouldn't be encouraged IMO.

PS: I'm glad you keep track of my posts. Wanna a postcard with my signature?)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
vo1d":yog51x7w said:
Claytopia":yog51x7w said:
Now you're complaining about Greed HAHAHAHAHA
I said greed is generally bad for RPGs. Greed shines in economy strategies like "Monopolia". Speaking about crime or greed I said nothing about moral or social aspects, I don't really care how greedy or lawful you are irl, and I don't think games can affect that. The only thing matters is the quality of games. Greed is good for "Monopolia", but RPGs are not about collecting skulls, stockpiling healing potions and earning millions. It may take place of course, but it shouldn't be encouraged IMO.

PS: I'm glad you keep track of my posts. Wanna a postcard with my signature?)

Haha if your the girl on you avatar then yes i want one plus kiss on the card with rose red lipstick.... :lol:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If I added a brothel, Apple (and maybe Google) would send the game into the stratosphere. The 21st century is like that, I guess.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
A brothel in EK? No thanks. Considering David's romantic attitude all the "inhabitants" would turn out to be frogs, werewolfs, or worse.

bdoggg

Loreseeker
MikeB":1vcwes90 said:
A brothel in EK? No thanks. Considering David's romantic attitude all the "inhabitants" would turn out to be frogs, werewolfs, or worse.

LOL, I dunno, you could put it in the deepburrow and have the flame queen pimp some mirmek ladies out...

Who knows where one might find a swamp donkey. I hear they have a thing for red dragons...