Weapons& Equipment: what should I hang on to?

Taurossilva

I have a stockpile of stuff and I am running out of vault space. I've transferred some of my seldom/never used equipment into my towe, but still don't have much space left. Any advice as to what I should keep and what I should get rid of? Or should I just hoard thinngs like a Dragon?

romulomazz

Dude u can buy a house in new garand, cost 25k, go in the castle and talk to the main guy there. There is two vaults, and a bed, and all companions stay there. And there is a vault in the tower of the archmage.(your tower)
Just throw away if its really useless.
Sets of armor, and weapons just those u use, and the elementals. If u are a 2h warrior there is no reason on keeping a mace in the vault, unless ur companion use it.

Dimidium

I am going to give you a different answer:

Keep everything that's a quest reward. Keep 10 of every hide and gem, and especially rare stuff like Living Ice, Sparkling Powder, and the red powder who's name escapes me. (for crafting later on)

For rings and necklaces, keep two of the best type you can get, so you and your companion can both use it for certain dungeons.

Get the house, all four vaults, and the tower. With all these, and completion of every complete-able quest in the game, I still have room.

Then again, I am a hoarder!

romulomazz

Dimidium":2oa6qtc0 said:
I am going to give you a different answer:

Keep everything that's a quest reward. Keep 10 of every hide and gem, and especially rare stuff like Living Ice, Sparkling Powder, and the red powder who's name escapes me. (for crafting later on)

For rings and necklaces, keep two of the best type you can get, so you and your companion can both use it for certain dungeons.

Get the house, all four vaults, and the tower. With all these, and completion of every complete-able quest in the game, I still have room.

Then again, I am a hoarder!

Yeah good complement. All weeds and plants, some horns, carapaces, some itens are good to keep becausebof wuests, and there is the rings with resistance, for specific dungeons.

Dimiun where are the other house? A i've got the new garand near the entrance.

Taurossilva

I WAS planning on buying a house eventually. Managed to save up 20k, but then I bought a girdle of might instead. :D :mrgreen:
Just gonna have to save up again, I guess. :mrgreen: