Warriors.Guild.quest: Defending the Outpost

Zarky

Heres my dilema ... quite a while back i got the quest. Not sure if i arrived at the outpost at night because now, no one is there to talk to. Xeria and others are no longer there. Heres my suggestion ... give us the option to delete quests and start over OR return to the quest giver and have an option to start over if we have shanked the quest by not following the instructions of the quest, at a monetary price.

VDX_360

Staff member
What does the journal say?

The most common aspect is that before getting the quest, you explored the area and lead the werewolves that roam that map to the outpost, resulting in the death of the soldiers before the quest was even started.... It happens a bit.

One option discussed has been to adjust the quest so that the soilders at the outpost don't spawn until after the quest is activated (similar to the thieves at the docks).

Zarky

Thats 2 quests i can longer complete. We need the option to delete quests or return to the quest giver and restart the quest with a penalty for failure to follow instructions. Whether its a negative shift in reputation or a monetary penalty, as long as we have the option to restart quests.

VDX_360

Staff member
What's the other quest?

The game's motto is "Decisions Have Consequences" but there's a few times that the consequences can be awkward and catch players off guard (or are due to glitches).

Zarky

And i have met those consequences. At least give us the option to restart those quests with those penalties i mentioned.

Zarky

By not being able to complete the quest, defending the outpost, i am blocked from completing anymore quests or contracts that Morg has to offer. That bothers me..

VDX_360

Staff member
SGT. Morg doesn't offer any other quests, but he does train two Advanced Skills (Body Development and Infantry Training). Morg trains you even with a failing quest outcome (all dead) but not sure how the training options play out if the outpost defenders are dead before the quest is triggered.

Zarky

When talking to Morg, i dont have no options ... he just says "what r u doing here? The warriors at the uotpost need your help!" .... but theres no one at the outpost. Day or night. After getting the quest, i might have arrived at the outpost at night, talked to Xeria, and somewhere in the conversation, she and everyone turned into werewolves and i slaughtered them alll. Therefore blocking my ability to complete the quest.

Atomos

Zarky":3edwsocs said:
After getting the quest, i might have arrived at the outpost at night, talked to Xeria, and somewhere in the conversation, she and everyone turned into werewolves and i slaughtered them alll. Therefore blocking my ability to complete the quest.

Are we still speaking about the outpost in the northeastern corner of the map? I think the events in your description are related to another quest.