Warrior Archer build

MrJelly

Well. Massive critical works with everything. Strength 3 is really easy to get to re-spec. If you reset everything the skills will want the trails or skills necessary to work(6 agility for fluffy).

Wiki actually have everything you want, although if it's the first playthrough I don't recommend it.

Vanish

I see. I got the Mist Hunter's bow and my DPS made quite the leap to 60.4 with fury and the attack speed skill active. I'm currently lvl 12, so one more lvl for Malan's.

I'll try to get the bow from Swine trouble though, it will be useful against trolls and I'll get massive crits, only one more trait point to get it.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You don't need the trait to get Swine Trouble. If you don't have the Traits you fight the two Woodcutters. That's all.

Wyrmslayer is better still, but that means a lot of running around L2 of the Mino Maze, dodging a big beastie, etc.

Vanish

Hit 13 and just got Malan's, still need to get massive crits. Any other advanced skill that i should get?

Vanish

I already have rapid fire and precision shots. I'll build my traits for the others, duel in particular, if it works with ranged weapons