Warrior Archer build

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
For the most part, no. If you're going after specific things then perhaps, e.g. a player without access to Battle Rage or Bloodied Neckerchief or the Bull Ring who ALSO avoids Amulet of Dark Whispers (for the spooky longsword alternative) could find Spirit to be of real help; if you're looking to keep the Broken Crown of Tol then Death can be of significant help with maximizing that resistance.

Magical Training gives you access to the Scroll: Circle of Restoration; but since you're going full-on Warrior Archer then perhaps Magical Training can be of use to bleed-feed the various elemental Summons scrolls, keep the aggro away from you as you spam wooden bullets.

Vanish

I plan of getting Battle Rage and Body Development. The highery HP the higher the 35% and the safer it'll be to go around. I'll consider Magical Training, although Grisenda is currently enough for tanking. I think I'll fill the remaining advanced skills slots with resistances, Death ward seems good and lightning ward, perhaps even poison ward.