Varsilia reputation not increasing after town hall quest.

MK2133

I have been doing varsilia town hall quest to increase my reputation but when I finished the quest my reputation didn't increase. When I did to other city of varsilia such as kingsbridge, lannegar and new anthur it only increase the reputation of the city where I accepted the quest but not in varsilia.

VDX_360

Staff member
Let's explore:

1) What's your Varsilia Reputation? It does have a max.

2) Did you double check your quest log to make sure the quest was completed? Note: you have to check-in to the Town Hall before the time limit expires to complete the quest.

3) Do you have multiple quests running at the same time? You can complete one quest, and have one time-out, causing the reputation to cancel out. Note: you loose rep for each failed Town Hall Quest.

MK2133

Let's explore:

1) What's your Varsilia Reputation? It does have a max.

2) Did you double check your quest log to make sure the quest was completed? Note: you have to check-in to the Town Hall before the time limit expires to complete the quest.

3) Do you have multiple quests running at the same time? You can complete one quest, and have one time-out, causing the reputation to cancel out. Note: you loose rep for each failed Town Hall Quest.
1. No, my reputation in varsilia is at 61.

2. I checked in to the town hall and got the rewards but not the reputation in varsilia. And when I finished town hall quest at lannegar and checked in I got the reward and reputation to the lannegar but not in varsilia .

3. I only do one quest at a time.

Atomos

Maybe there's some random exception in the code. Try doing some other quest with reputation gain in Varsilia, or have a duel with Vigilant Knight from random encounter (sparing him will raise your reputation), and try doing a townhall quests again. Please let us know if the issue persists.

MK2133

Maybe there's some random exception in the code. Try doing some other quest with reputation gain in Varsilia, or have a duel with Vigilant Knight from random encounter (sparing him will raise your reputation), and try doing a townhall quests again. Please let us know if the issue persists.
I tried that and I gained reps and when I did side quests my reps on varsilia increased

MK2133

Just like this one I completed the town hall quest and gained rep at new anthur but not in varsilia

Last edited: