Varannari's location

marida416

can you help me out guy? i'm new to the game, just started. Where can i usually find the Varannari that buy's pelt? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zeekoslav

They are random encounters. So if you keep playing eventually they will spawn on the road.

VDX_360

Staff member
marida416":3agc9ktw said:
Where can i usually find the Varannari that buy's pelt? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Varannari are Random Encounters, governed by the spawning chance of Random Encounters. Typically found on the road between locations (same spots you'll find Traveling Merchants). Sometimes Rumors in Inns will give the location of the hunters. Note, that there's a CHANCE the hunters have spawned somewhere, but not always so it's hard to look for them. What's often suggested is just keeping the wolf pelts in a Town Hall Vault (or bag of holding) until you run into them randomly than sell the pelts for the higher amount.

Wiki:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ri_Hunters

phaolo

Loreseeker
Btw.. is it currently possible to get the Varannari achievement?
I have like 30+ rep with them..

VDX_360

Staff member
Atomos":vgtozg0y said:
VDX_360":vgtozg0y said:
Sometimes Rumors in Inns will give the location of the hunters.
That is incorrect. There are no such rumors available.
Are you sure? Was that changed in a recent update? I've come across the rumor for the hunting party a few times... Not sure if it gives the exact location or just the in-game hint the hunting party exists...

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think the rumor refers to the non-random Varannari hunters which initiate the Best Hunter in the World quest. The random encounters are indeed not governed by rumors to the best of my knowledge.