Varannari reputation

VDX_360

Staff member
Quests:

-Old-
Best Hunter in the World (thanks @SlothPrince for reminding me)
The Price of Freedom
Human Resources
Sacred Weapons (returning one)
Prisoner of Orcs
Give Ruun a damaged wolfpelt (non-quest task)

-New-
Last of the Legion (?)
Father of Wolves
And the one you get from Laughing Deer

If you attacked / captured the Varannari in any of the quests, you won't be able to be friendly with them. That's be design. You can get enough rep if you resolved The Price of Freedom the neutral option.

GBH25195

Gave Ruud(?) a pelt with holes and got +2 rep.

Did you give a white wolf pelt to anyone in sydarun?
Post automatically merged:    

If I recall correctly it's a damaged wolf skin that's accepted.

What quests have you done so far to get to 20?
Done all the old quests with positive outcomes for varinarri but one with mutual outcome for mercia(?) and varinarri. No rep gained for that one. Done 2 new quests (wolf pelts one and wolf heart). Got the quest listed for laughing deer but cannot engage in talks with him. The portal stones do not work either. No other way I can think of to get more rep for talks with other varinarri.

Quests:

-Old-
Best Hunter in the World (thanks @SlothPrince for reminding me)
The Price of Freedom
Human Resources
Sacred Weapons (returning one)
Prisoner of Orcs
Give Ruun a damaged wolfpelt (non-quest task)

-New-
Last of the Legion (?)
Father of Wolves
And the one you get from Laughing Deer

If you attacked / captured the Varannari in any of the quests, you won't be able to be friendly with them. That's be design. You can get enough rep if you resolved The Price of Freedom the neutral option.
Done all the old quests with positive outcomes for varinarri but one with mutual outcome for mercia(?) and varinarri. No rep gained for that one. Done 2 new quests (wolf pelts one and wolf heart). Got the quest listed for laughing deer but cannot engage in talks with him. The portal stones do not work either. No other way I can think of to get more rep for talks with other varinarri.

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

No, it is not true. It is posible if you atacked the varannari in only one of this quests but then choose ends of the other quests with the biggest bonus to varannari reputation
+9 in 'the price of freedom' and +10 in 'the last of legion'
I have killed Steel Thunder, give pelt to Ruun, completed 'price of freedom', 'prisoner of orcs', 'best hunter', 'sacred weapons', 'last of legion', 'father of wolfes' and had 26 rep before 'path of deer'
P. S. When I calculated my reputation it is +39 but actually it is +36. Seems like you get -3 reputation with varannari when you attack guards of entrance to Elder Forest

Last edited:

Mike the Bastard

No, it is not true. It is posible if you atacked the varannari in only one of this quests but then choose ends of the other quests with the biggest bonus to varannari reputation
+9 in 'the price of freedom' and +10 in 'the last of legion'
I have killed Steel Thunder, give pelt to Ruun, completed 'price of freedom', 'prisoner of orcs', 'best hunter', 'sacred weapons', 'last of legion', 'father of wolfes' and had 26 rep before 'path of deer'
P. S. When I calculated my reputation it is +39 but actually it is +36. Seems like you get -3 reputation with varannari when you attack guards of entrance to Elder Forest
I don't follow - how did you complete "last if the legion" without 25 reputation?

Like a lot of people, I'm stuck on reputation 20 when the expansion came out - meaning I can't speak to any of the varannari...

Rey1104855

I don't follow - how did you complete "last if the legion" without 25 reputation?

Like a lot of people, I'm stuck on reputation 20 when the expansion came out - meaning I can't speak to any of the varannari...
Wihtout 25 varranari rep you need to kill hunter moon which is very hard so its best to just acquire the rep