URSAN

S.U.W.

Does anyone have any idea what Ursans are supposed to be ? Are they just big ugly people ? Or are they some sort of monster thing like a Minotaur ? I can't really tell when I am looking at them. I thought they were half bear half man at first but I don't know for sure. And it's not like it matters what they are. I'm just curious.

Ospie

There's a necklace drop from them, it's flavour text says something about the bear men being able to make nice jewellery. I can't remember the exact text, but it is alluded they are bear men, not sure if they're shape shifters.

ArrowsFTW

S.U.W.":zf2ftbx5 said:
Does anyone have any idea what Ursans are supposed to be ? Are they just big ugly people ? Or are they some sort of monster thing like a Minotaur ? I can't really tell when I am looking at them. I thought they were half bear half man at first but I don't know for sure. And it's not like it matters what they are. I'm just curious.
Evolved forms of bears or human cross breed between bears

SteveyD

ArrowsFTW":2ql7lsy4 said:
S.U.W.":2ql7lsy4 said:
Evolved forms of bears or human cross breed between bears

Human cross bred with bears?? :shock:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I would say that it is more likely that bears cross bread with humans. :D

426HEMI

Ospie":pnlkap47 said:
There's a necklace drop from them, it's flavour text says something about the bear men being able to make nice jewellery. I can't remember the exact text, but it is alluded they are bear men, not sure if they're shape shifters.

Close.

"Ursan Charm
Class All
Wisdom I
The Bear-men of Korne are surprisingly skilled crafters.
bonus +1 armor +5 heart"

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, ursus is bear in Latin. :D Some languages are more close to Latin than others.