Update ideas

dexwinterclaw

If the devs endup reading this I have a few ideas if your looking for some for the next update

1 you should beable to recruit a wolf pup as a permanent companion right now the closest thing to one it through scrolls witch is epic but mabey trade the scrolls for a permanent wolf companion they could level with you and grow up as they level and u think it would be cool if equip them with battle Armour and instead of weapons you can enhance there abilitys as well as there stats like improved bite a slash from its claws and even a magical npc that can give your wolf bonus damage into one type of dmg( fire, frost, electric, death, poison, spirit) and once you choose one there's no going back but all there attacks get improved and they gain a massive resistance to that element

2 you should be able to have a human companion as well as your wolf

3 for the advanced skills you should be able to level them up without points as well as with by "training" with the necessary that taught you those skills for gold (5000 to buy, 8000 level 1, 10,000 level 2, 13,000 level 3

I would love to see my ideas in the game but won't get upset and stop playing if they don't make it I love the game to much to do that

dexwinterclaw

No i just mean that like u could still complete the companion missions without having to leave ur pup at home

Atomos

1 you should beable to recruit a wolf pup as a permanent companion right now the closest thing to one it through scrolls witch is epic but mabey trade the scrolls for a permanent wolf companion they could level with you and grow up as they level and u think it would be cool if equip them with battle Armour and instead of weapons you can enhance there abilitys as well as there stats like improved bite a slash from its claws and even a magical npc that can give your wolf bonus damage into one type of dmg( fire, frost, electric, death, poison, spirit) and once you choose one there's no going back but all there attacks get improved and they gain a massive resistance to that element
Tip for you:
1. Make a new character, choose Cleric class
2. Finish Three versus Eleven quest
3. Learn the Guardian Wolf advanced skill
4. Get to Icemist
5. Learn the Summoner skill

Congratulations! You have gained a wolf 🐺 companion, that you can summon, level up, and give elemental damage properties (ice or spirit)!

Kyoji

In my opinion , It would be just fine if an update have :

1 ' a limit or a fixed cost for the NpC who makes you forget things .

2' craftable equips for all the four classes and stuff to sell even at early game, everybodie in RpG likes artisan stuffs and adding everyday life gems like Amethyst, Granato and others could be cool I guess

3' More ability points available , really , I actually do not care about attribute points or LV cap ( maybe cause I am new in the game ) but I care about skills and guild skills , so It could be reasonable that more Is hight the LV you reached more ability points you get , or at least to put some way to get extra points since they say After LV 25 you gain no more points or stats points .

If the creator / creators of the game would apply these two things in the game , I guess It would be already a more than decent update .

ironalien678

I think we should have a update like you can buy some camping kit in cities and with these you can rest and create some food with ingredients.
1: A mushroom soup that requires red flower and a luminescent fungus so with that, you will be able to get a 10 second boost of speed.
2: Or a protein plate that requires meat and blue orchid so you will get a +12 PV bonus for like 5 second.