Unofficial thread for cool names for Warrior builds

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Kakost We actually did attempt the very stupid Monk idea loll, it was... special lol. The "only" constraints to the challenge were:
- Empty hands
- Green shirt only on torso
Everything else was allowed. After a while, I realized it was bad. Loll

The Mage Wannabe (Arcane Training + Scrolls) is also very bad, but fun. It's awesome to play a Warrior or a Rogue with a Fire or Ice Elemental at their side. Of course, it's also possible to just have Hirge as a companion and have her cast the damned scrolls, so, like I said, it's bad lol.

There's actually a dumb subclass like these that I really loved! It was Royal Loreseeker, a mage without spells! The rule was that the 3 basic general skills had to be learned FULLY before learning any other skill. So, as you can imagine, scrolls were important, as they were the only way for the Loreseeker to actually cast spells for a long while loll. But the challenge goal wasn't to beat the game, that would have been impossible. The goal was to collect books and fill 2 chests with them, to contribute to the Great Library.

Dumb class ideas can be super fun.
We just have to invent a more reasonable goal than beating the game.
Anybody has a fun dumb idea? :)

Atomos

It would be nice to have violins or flutes to play "Bard" (even thou they suck nevertheless)
:laughs nonchalantly in Haer'dalis advanced song:
Your mind effects are useless now! Have at you!

@Apocalypse I was playing FOnline few years ago, and once I got bored I made monuments using Brahmin's excrements (nice Pacman and another nsfw one). Maybe something interesting could be shaped in the vast plains of Varannar using diamonds?