Spoilers Unlogical thing with Hirge

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Ridenberg

Translator
When player completes the Dubious poetry quest, he has a choice: take healing potion, 1000 gold, 5000 gold or something else. Though if he chooses any of 2 latter options he will actually get assassin's gear, considering he survived the ambush. But here's one thing - Hirge will leave him in disgust. Why? I understand it's really unsettling to see someone you travel with trying to force a person to sell everything she owns, or sexually harassing her, but in the quest Three versus Eleven after it is completed she says "Even if you become a monster, I will still follow you, because then I can guide you to the righteous path" (not 100% accurate). When she first joins the party she also says it's her oath to follow the player. And... uhhh... she lied both of these times?

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
She has a moment, understandably if unprofessionally. In real life people don't always live up to their best standards every day, but her failure isn't horrific, just a stomp off for a moment.

Be interesting in Hardcore to get to this point and never talk to her again. If you die you will die without the pair of you reconciling. Sob.

Ridenberg

Translator
Well, she doesn't leave the player when he kills a large group of innocent Varannari surrounded by slavers, but she does when player just wants some woman to pay 5000. I think it's more of an oversight than character development