unknown locations for town hall quests

Andurs

I'd like to get my rep up by doing some town hall quests, but I've failed several of them so far because I can not find the objective.

My question is this: At what distance from the originating town hall could a given objective be located? I mean to ask, will it be in the same cell (h10 for example) or will it be in the same region ( Northern, Southern Lannegar for example) or in the same kingdom, (Varsilia, Mercia, ect)?

I guess what it really comes down to is how far from the town hall should I be looking for the objective?

Thanks to anyone who might have some information on this.

Andurs

Ok, I just read in the journal that you can buy drinks to get information so I tried it. BAM! The info I needed. This answered my previous questions. So, for anyone else curious how to find the location of town hall quest objectives when they are listed unknown, just got for a round of drinks.

Artemis Leafarrow

Do you have to have a high personality or drink at a specific spot? I too am having trouble locating town hall quests but I drank and got no information

feldon

Loreseeker
Your Gossip skill is the one that dictates what you learn at the inns. A higher % gives you a better chance to overhear something instead of nothing.

While a TH quest is active, you can learn the exact area/dungeon the item/bounty is found in. It will start by narrowing down to area from region, then dungeon from area if applicable.

All TH are random per playthru (locations will change) but there is a set #.