Unknown dungeon guest major glitch

Fallen Exile

So I finished unknown dungeon finally on my level 10 iron man rogue. I went out, rejoined grissenda, saved and exited game. Came back just now and my game starts with me naked just at the point where the girl in the cell teleports you. I can walk through doors without opening them, there are no mobs, only adaon asking for his key. Seems like my game was corrupted and rolled back to the last "inn" save point?

Completely traversed the empty unknown dungeon, no loot spots work except the chest at the very end with all my items (seemingly because it is dialogue based). I got all my items and rejoined grissenda once more, slept in an inn and told grissenda to wait at kingsbridge, returned to dungeon and adaon is still suck there in the same broken dungeon. I can't progress his quest or trigger anything by entering amarissa cell.

Everything else seems to be working?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, is it possible that you were on a version older than 0.7.895? That is an old bug, in theory fixed.

Please email me an exported backup, I will fix your savegame.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's... weird. I restored your backup here and it works fine. I reloaded, and appeared in New Garand (west of bridge). Letter quest has been finished and Key to Past initialized . I went down to the dungeon and it's empty, as should be, doors work normally, no adaon in cage.

Amarisa quest was only on "first stage", i.e, she freed you. I walked down and entered her cell, that advanced it to the next stage.

I suggest you uninstall and restore that backup.

Fallen Exile

I did as you suggested and found the same. Only I noticed I do t have the inheritance letter (not sure if I'm supposed to or not?), and Adaon is not spawning in new Garand. If this is some residual fallout I will send a backup later as I've been playing :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
ok, no problem, will manually fix it if that's the case, just email me . Locking.