Uniqueness at first sight

LordKondemor

Well, the piont is that as a freaky stuff collector i'm usually feeling pretty confused about the rarity of the stuff i find. Stored my first goblin shoes as a preciuos treasure at the beginning of the adventure just to find tons of them later on. Also sold the executioner axe on a quick run without even noticing i had it!

Now i can't but miss the old Diablo days when you could quickly check out item's rarity just by looking at the color of it's name or the different inventory artwork...

Yeah, a complete sorting of items after rarity it's quite unnecessary; but if one-time-drop items had some kind of golden borders (or even a simple red dot) on their invetory images that would be so cool... soooo cool

Azog

Too bad. Is there a chance you could restore the axe by loading one of the savefiles?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There is no specific rarity classification in the item database; however I agree that rare items should not be using the same icons as common items, and that will change soon.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
DavidBVal":dv6thv59 said:
There is no specific rarity classification in the item database; however I agree that rare items should not be using the same icons as common items, and that will change soon.

LMAO.... and here I am trying to make sure everything has pics and correct info on the wiki... :)