Undermother *spoliers*

keeper216

Has anyone killed the undermother's daughter? I like the daughter more then the mother but the mother said she had a secret. I couldn't justify killing the daughter but what was the secret! I need to know and I don't have a character around the level necessary to do the quest.

M3lkor

Loreseeker
Difference is

Daughter drops the "Flame Pendant"
Mother drops "The Undermother's Hide"
Both are up on the wiki
And secret has to do with being lied to about your blood and what it has to do with finding amarisa. Don't think it changes any quests atm

Tordak Q

For the money, undermothers hide is the bomb. Stats are:
+ 5 AC
+10 HEALTH
+10 DEATH RESIST
+10 STUN RESIST

Fire pendant is:
+45 FIRE RESIST
+1 ENDURANCE

Both are for all classes

Razorback

Let it be said that the undermother is a bad bitch if you're not high enough level. I killed the daughter only because I couldn't kill her and im not patient enough to wait till im a higher level. (I'm Lvl 20 warrior btw )
And the demon too opposite of the demon lawyer. He beat my ass like I stole something lol.

rusell_overlord

i killed the mother because i accidentally triggered the quest from her daughter. i thought its not that bad if i save her daughter. but after i killed her mother , her daughter last words before she dissapeared make me think that im fucked up. i am thinking what will happen in the future, her daughter spouting words about taking over the kingdom. i almost forgot but something bad will happen. its just my speculation tho.

Bliznit

I tried both, but after looking at both items and reading that extra text about the quest...I decided to only save the game where I killed the daughter not the mother... I like the armour, but my Purple armour is nice too, and I was worried that the little bit of quest info was important to later in the game.

I tried killing BOTH of them...damn that undermother is one tough mother! she wiped me out like 5x in a row...I gave up.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I lost both...
Accidentally I left the cage during the fight, after quicksave and going in she was gone, directly reentered but the cave is empty and the quest is still in journal, the daughter is also gone :roll:

Warrior.Jay

Razorback":3bhluqtq said:
Let it be said that the undermother is a bad bitch if you're not high enough level. I killed the daughter only because I couldn't kill her and im not patient enough to wait till im a higher level. (I'm Lvl 20 warrior btw )
And the demon too opposite of the demon lawyer. He beat my ass like I stole something lol.

My level 19 warrior beat them both. the Undermother was easier than the lower level demon. Even with over 100 fire resistance, that demon took some skill. I beat the dragons at level 16 and 17... It's all in the technique.... I wouldn't give up, it's very possible...

Sounkeng

Warrior.Jay":23lv0gz5 said:
Razorback":23lv0gz5 said:

My level 19 warrior beat them both. the Undermother was easier than the lower level demon. Even with over 100 fire resistance, that demon took some skill. I beat the dragons at level 16 and 17... It's all in the technique.... I wouldn't give up, it's very possible...

Did killing both of them reward you with both the flame pendant, under-mothers hide, and 2 shards (or just the 1?)

I wish I'd know it was a possibility to kill them both. I saved and thought I had played out every possible combination... but somehow I missed that one.

I really wanted to kill them both.