Undermother *spoliers*

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
p4ran0id":2alhocuk said:
I lost both...
Accidentally I left the cage during the fight, after quicksave and going in she was gone, directly reentered but the cave is empty and the quest is still in journal, the daughter is also gone :roll:

It is an oversight from my part, on next "minor" update in a couple weeks I'll make her respawn as hostile if you attacked her and fled.

Razorback

Warrior.Jay":35xfull0 said:
Razorback":35xfull0 said:
Let it be said that the undermother is a bad bitch if you're not high enough level. I killed the daughter only because I couldn't kill her and im not patient enough to wait till im a higher level. (I'm Lvl 20 warrior btw )
And the demon too opposite of the demon lawyer. He beat my ass like I stole something lol.

My level 19 warrior beat them both. the Undermother was easier than the lower level demon. Even with over 100 fire resistance, that demon took some skill. I beat the dragons at level 16 and 17... It's all in the technique.... I wouldn't give up, it's very possible...

I'm curious, what's your technique? I tried at least ten times with all potions on my quick keys. Tried every companion. My warrior is a duel weapon high dmg build.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I never expected anyone to defeat the not-weakened version of the UM so soon, much less at level 19. Well done :D

noob

Razorback":2vsnbddh said:
Warrior.Jay":2vsnbddh said:
Razorback":2vsnbddh said:
Let it be said that the undermother is a bad bitch if you're not high enough level. I killed the daughter only because I couldn't kill her and im not patient enough to wait till im a higher level. (I'm Lvl 20 warrior btw )
And the demon too opposite of the demon lawyer. He beat my ass like I stole something lol.

My level 19 warrior beat them both. the Undermother was easier than the lower level demon. Even with over 100 fire resistance, that demon took some skill. I beat the dragons at level 16 and 17... It's all in the technique.... I wouldn't give up, it's very possible...

I'm curious, what's your technique? I tried at least ten times with all potions on my quick keys. Tried every companion. My warrior is a duel weapon high dmg build.

I killed the undermother at level 14 with a rogue. Here's how: I built my grissenda very tanky (Max level valor & the shield passive) and maxed out sneak attack, stab & assassinate. Attacked her from behind with my troll cleaver and she went down in seconds. I'm level 15 now and am going to try the demon when I'm level 16 because I'll have flurry by then
ZT5Df21.jpg

Reyone

If you bring the daughter with you to batlle, its a super easy one... killed her at lvl 14/15 and i barely had to heal.
The deamon in the hellish cave is a much tougher opponent, very doable still.

Iury

Translator
noob":zlrbomwu said:
Razorback":zlrbomwu said:
Warrior.Jay":zlrbomwu said:

I killed the undermother at level 14 with a rogue. Here's how: I built my grissenda very tanky (Max level valor & the shield passive) and maxed out sneak attack, stab & assassinate. Attacked her from behind with my troll cleaver and she went down in seconds. I'm level 15 now and am going to try the demon when I'm level 16 because I'll have flurry by then
ZT5Df21.jpg

Do you mind showing your Gris' build?

Kyoji

i killed the mother because i accidentally triggered the quest from her daughter. i thought its not that bad if i save her daughter. but after i killed her mother , her daughter last words before she dissapeared make me think that im fucked up. i am thinking what will happen in the future, her daughter spouting words about taking over the kingdom. i almost forgot but something bad will happen. its just my speculation tho.
Oh really ?
Sure thing now I Just feel like to let the daughter live .
However I am still trying to learn about all the possibile scenarios of this quest , but I can tell you , the temptation Is hight .

Atomos

Oh really ?
Sure thing now I Just feel like to let the daughter live .
However I am still trying to learn about all the possibile scenarios of this quest , but I can tell you , the temptation Is hight .
Temptation? Is there any sane reason that makes you limit your power? You want these items, trust me ;)