Underlevels in Icemist Need a much harsher warning before entering!!!!!

Priest

Well that was a massive waste of 140hrs, realised I would need to take alot with me! Having spoke to the wizard at the entrance.

47 X 90hp
28 X 120hp minotaur elixirs
15 X large Mana from icemist for Hirge
8 X Yellow top up bottles (whatever they're called)
3X full life top ups (plus sleeping when you find the guy)
Top Weapons
30 Armour
115 fire protection
95 cold protection
Wolf summons
Scrolls for health
4X Red Elixir bottles from the guy in the Garden in Nirvania

And made sure I'd saved..... Except after.......8 Bosses 2X Red Dragons, Giant Skelton's etc etc etc the save point has vanished.

So, in stuck down there in Elemental Plain with not enough to get back.......

Way, way, way to difficult.....right up until this stage loved the game! But the thought of having to start from scratch, without having completed it the first time... Just isn't happening.

JarrenDrahn

Unless you were playing on ironman (which you said you saved before hand so that's unlikely), you have access to 4 hard save slots, a quick save slot, area auto save and the auto save whenever you rest at an inn. You're saying you only have 1 save you've used this entire play through? I always alternate between save slots after every quest or farming run I do. I keep a few older saves at crucial story points too in case of any problems. I've never lost more than an hours worth of game progress due to death. It's just good practice to do this in any rpg game that allows it.

As for the save "vanishing" I couldn't give a good reason for this unless you deleted it by accident or imported cloud saves over it. Which also reminds me you can save files to the cloud in case you do accidentally deleted a save or your files get corrupt somehow.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well that was a massive waste of 140hrs, realised I would need to take alot with me! Having spoke to the wizard at the entrance.

47 X 90hp
28 X 120hp minotaur elixirs
15 X large Mana from icemist for Hirge
8 X Yellow top up bottles (whatever they're called)
3X full life top ups (plus sleeping when you find the guy)
Top Weapons
30 Armour
115 fire protection
95 cold protection
Wolf summons
Scrolls for health
4X Red Elixir bottles from the guy in the Garden in Nirvania

And made sure I'd saved..... Except after.......8 Bosses 2X Red Dragons, Giant Skelton's etc etc etc the save point has vanished.

So, in stuck down there in Elemental Plain with not enough to get back.......

Way, way, way to difficult.....right up until this stage loved the game! But the thought of having to start from scratch, without having completed it the first time... Just isn't happening.

That's why it's called 'sewer of horror' and not 'sewer of pussies' 😏

Ps: there is no 'I'm stucked down', trust me. I proofed it already more than once. 😎

PPS: feel free to export your Save to file and send me the link to the file via pm. I bet I can get you out of that just by playing 😜

johndominic

It is important to know that breno is unkillable which means grinding is easier at your first visit. It would be better to stock hundreds of potions before going to sewers because after you finish the quest breno wont be there next time which sucks because it happened to me.