Unable to learn New Skill

Pitroneus

I'm playing a level 18 warrior. I have base level 5 strength and 57996 gold. When I talk to Seargant Daukar in New Garand's Warrio'rs Guild building and inquire about Heavyhand, it tells me that it will cost me 5000 gold. bu although I have more than enough gold, and more than the required base level 4 strength, I can't acquire the skill? This is only the third advanced skill I've tried to learn so the slots aren't full. What's going on?

VDX_360

Staff member
How many Advanced Skills do you have? The limit is 8 and if you try to learn a 9th skill, the buy icon stays grey even if you have enough gold.

If you have less than 8 skills, than it might be an odd hiccup.

Try staying at an inn for 12 hours to re-set the game maps. It shouldn't have anything to do with skill learning but a recent posts alleged a similar issue that was resolved by an inn stay. See here.

If that doesn't work, let us know the basic trouble shooting questions:

a) Device, version of decide (i.e. iPhone 2400, laptop etc)
b) Game Version?
c) Where did you get your game? E.g. Google Play, Steam?
d) Is there anything special about your version of the game? Did you modify the games code, etc?

Pitroneus

How many Advanced Skills do you have? The limit is 8 and if you try to learn a 9th skill, the buy icon stays grey even if you have enough gold.

If you have less than 8 skills, than it might be an odd hiccup.

Try staying at an inn for 12 hours to re-set the game maps. It shouldn't have anything to do with skill learning but a recent posts alleged a similar issue that was resolved by an inn stay. See here.

If that doesn't work, let us know the basic trouble shooting questions:

a) Device, version of decide (i.e. iPhone 2400, laptop etc)
b) Game Version?
c) Where did you get your game? E.g. Google Play, Steam?
d) Is there anything special about your version of the game? Did you modify the games code, etc?
I only have two advanced skills. And I've rested at inns many times now, nothing's changed. I checked with other skill trainers and their skills appear to work as normal, only heavyhand seems to be having an issue. I have just noticed, though, that it comes up as heavyhand III. its logo is blue, and the third tier of its upgrades is highlighted. I don't know what that means but it seems relevant.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
please show us a screenshot of your current character skills.

VDX_360

Staff member
That is odd. It seems like either you've already learned it, or something has gotten corrupted in your game file???

The most common issue with Bloodlust is your character has to land the killing blow for it to trigger, not your Companion or summon. When it's triggered you get the red lines from your character showing the buff is active.

VDX_360

Staff member
Per your screen shot, it looks like you've learned it????

Can you tap on the heavy-hand icon in your skills area? (like you have whirlwind in the screen shot).