Spoilers Ultimate Lore Compendium

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Deleted member 30241

David? I would like to speak to Thelum, please!​
Maybe we will see him soon, maybe being allowed at the Crystal Palace and speaking to Thelume would triggers a quest where you would, swim under the Lake Nivar and wake Nivaria, after that you will climb into the highest peak of Thyr Mountains and wake Arbenos and you 4 will kill the mythical swampdonkey. After killing the beast they will reward you a glowing translucent fur and you will go to Stridsibum so he can craft you a 10 defense armor named Translucent Swampdonkey Suit.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe we will see him soon, maybe being allowed at the Crystal Palace and speaking to Thelume would triggers a quest where you would, swim under the Lake Nivar and wake Nivaria, after that you will climb into the highest peak of Thyr Mountains and wake Arbenos and you 4 will kill the mythical swampdonkey. After killing the beast they will reward you a glowing translucent fur and you will go to Stridsibum so he can craft you a 10 defense armor named Translucent Swampdonkey Suit.

When did you steal my notes?

Now I have to change everything, or it wouldn't be a surprise.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

My dear young sir!
Stupendous! Marvelous! Such an uncanny display of Muud'ari superiority! You clearly had priviledged access to the King's notes. You, sir, are in the King's good grace! I applaud your insight.

Here, you just won yourself a new face. This is what you look like now.

Post automatically merged:    

When did you steal my notes?

Now I have to change everything, or it wouldn't be a surprise.

*Bends the knee*

Salutation, my Muud'ari King!
It is such an honor to welcome your grace into our most humble halls. Would your grace be so kind as to answer a simple question for us? Our Muud'ari Club's Ultimate Lore Compendium requires secret knowledge, or else we will be a laughing stock at the next Royal Loreseeker convention... Was Jorum the human name of Tol?

Now, as a token of our admiration and utmost loyalty to your grace, please, have this new face. You look like this now I decided ;)

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
.... and you 4 will kill the mythical swampdonkey. After killing the beast they will reward you a glowing translucent fur and you will go to Stridsibum so he can craft you a 10 defense armor named Translucent Swampdonkey Suit.
@Wassuplol, this is your first, only, and last warning. Any posts promoting killing the Invisible Swamp Donkey will result in the post getting deleted, your account getting banned and all your characters will turned over to the Wizard's Guild for whatever magical experimentation they see fit.

Those that hunt swamp donkeys never find unicorns.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@Wassuplol, this is your first, only, and last warning. Any posts promoting killing the Invisible Swamp Donkey will result in the post getting deleted, your account getting banned and all your characters will turned over to the Wizard's Guild for whatever magical experimentation they see fit.

Those that hunt swamp donkeys never find unicorns.

FOUND IT!!!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker

Dear collegues of superior brain size and impeccable taste,

A crucial information has come to my attention. I simply must share it with you all, my distinguished Muud'ari brothers.

I once said Thelume is the key. I was wrong. He's not merely some key to unlocking the Truth... He IS the Truth! It was him all along! Thelume is the traitor!!!

I now have reasons to believe Thelume might be Jorum from The Oppalan Frontier, not Tol. He was the mastermind behind The Four's Ascension, not Tol. And he is the mad god that brought war and death to Varannar, not Tol!!!

Thelume manipulated Arbenos and Nivaria, turned them against Tol. He then pushed them to the brink of madness, and turned them against Syllara. Tol now slumbers in his tomb, mangled. Arbenos slumbers in the forest, crushed. Nivaria slumbers under Lake Nivar, heartbroken. Syllara the mortal abberation now lies imprisonned forever. Only Thelume stands. Coincidence? I think not!!!

Here. Read this. It's a report I received from my spy watching that young human female of Nivaria's blood, princess Hirgalande.

Do you know what was said next by the princess and her friend? Her friend spoke about the priest's horrible lies about Thelume... But the priest never mentionned Thelume. Was this merely a mistake? A clue? Or some failed attempt at hiding the truth?

Today, Thelume is the only remaining god on this planet. His Church is gaining new converts every day. As the priest said, humanity is his tool, his toy... Thelume has achieved the Muud'ari plan to control this planet's humans... What if...

...What if Thelume was actually Muud'ari?
...What if the Ark's crash wasn't caused by an accident, but by sabotage?
...What if Admiral Lothasan knew about Andor's Numina and wanted it all to himself?
...What if his name was Admiral Jorum Lothasan?

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

But, Monsieur, the man who said such words was polluted by the nightmares of Syllara, who is also manipulating him into breaking the seal, the witches of Orogg are known to break the faith of such priests, I would not be surprised if that was a lie as well.
However, the relation between the Guards of the Sleepers and the Muud'ari seems to corroborate your theory, about Thelume's origins, but what if it was actually a Muud'ari, the evil wizard Thelume and his companions defeated?
Let's remember they did not directly stole the stones, it was that wizard...