Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hueydvr38

Loreseeker
Aztharoth":1ta6zu3u said:
Not sure if someone already report it or if its a new change but all advanced skills cost 1gp

I just noticed that myself.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Aztharoth":2cjf0xvr said:
Not sure if someone already report it or if its a new change but all advanced skills cost 1gp
It's normal for a testing built. David has implemented this so testers can reset their skills and experiment with new ones. It will be reset back to the usual prices once this update is officially released.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
MikeB":3kkzqeif said:
Aztharoth":3kkzqeif said:
It's normal for a testing built. David has implemented this so testers can reset their skills and experiment with new ones. It will be reset back to the usual prices once this update is officially released.

With the permanent side effect of resetting the cost as if you had never respecced before.

Zwackley

Loreseeker
Sergeant Daukar's dialogue spells "subtleties" incorrectly.

“If you are honorable enough, I can teach you the discipline of Duel. Or we can forget about subtetlies (SIC) and I can teach you the HeavyHand technique.”

Denzera

Loreseeker
Two typos with Hirge's speech:

(1) as she assigns you the quest, she says she's from Nivaria. I believe you've usually chosen to end that city's name with an 'n'.

(2) In the success speech after you return with her necklace, "...one of shrouded ancestry and a convulted future" -- you either mean convoluted, or convulsive. Though frankly, I'd advise a different word, perhaps "weighty" or "momentous" or just "fateful".

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Fixed all the reported typos for next update.

MasterMendes

When I activate Arbenos' Might along with Battle Prayer the damage is not solved and the damage is only the last skill I activated

Arbenos' Might : +8 damage +4 fire damage
Battle Prayer: +5 damage

Exemple with Arbenos's Might my Dps is 33,0 so when i active Battle Prayer in same time down to 29 Dps.... Should be more than 33,00

Status
Not open for further replies.