Trying to give some help

Kyoji

Long time ago , I posted about some ideas I normally find cool for an update , such as establish a reasonable limit to the price of the NpC Who makes you forget things , crafting items and equips by yourself and not once but many times as you want , improving the qualities of the equip you already have and other things .

Ok , in this thread I try to give ideas to the One Who created the game about simple system for craft / improve equipments .

If we talk about crafting something expecially equip wich already exists in the game , I guess It would be Easy : you already could find saphires , icy powder ( or how you call It in english the drop you get from icy demons ) , shortswords , then introduce a working tablet instead of a human NpC but with the same functions and without any requires Gold coin amount as requires cost ... then puff you get your Ice shortsword ( the One you normally sell for 200 Gold coins ) .
Basically the big but simple idea Is this .

For improving equips , well lets use the same example as before , you have your Icy attribute shortsword , then ... Uhm now that we are talking about a weapon wich penso additional and direct attributes provided by the icy element ,we could apply a system for improve basic damage and One for improve elemental damage .
For the first one , I would say just bring at least two voices in that working table : 1' to work on the handle , 2' to work on the Edge ... I do not think developer really have to male them ask for materials for that but if we really need to be so stoic for Just a + 1 or a +2 ( or even more ... Lets be generous developer ... lets be generous ) I would say to convert Wolves and bears pelt ( of course the White Wolves the Better ...quite Logic ) for the handle , Diamonds for the Edge .
In order to improve elemental damage ... Then additional icy powder employement would be the most Easy solution wich makes sense ( really ... No Icy Crystals or other super hard top find items ... We are talking about a little improvements on Little equips , no Need to be Extreme from the beginning )

I suppose the same concepts could be applicabile for defensive equips and resistances .
One more thing , crafting and improvements should be available from the beginning of the game , I think It would be fun .

Maximilian313

Loreseeker
In case you don't know, developer is currently working on new game, Archaelund. Because of that, development of EK is stopped (except for bug fixes) until release of new game.

VDX_360

Staff member
As the wish list above, those changes would seriously alter the game's balance.

And that's not even touching the issue with Apple not allowing updates to the game, or the increasing compatibility challenges with the game with mobile devices

The game was designed to be a nod to old school RPG games. The Developer already compromised with a lot of concession to player demands but it would be shame to completely gut the soul of out Exiled Kingdoms.

Kyoji

Uhm... For the talking related to put more ability and character points available , I do not know however about giving a fixed amount of Gold coins required for the services of the NpCs Who makes you forget things , resettinh points etc ... Eh beh I do not think It would be a so dramatic and unbalanced change .
I actually feel more dramatic how the costs of those NpCs raise , no really .