Trollfens Experience

Board Troll

Now that many of you have made your way to the glorious Trollfens, is it just me or does anyone else want to build a house there and enjoy life?

You know deep down you want a pet swampdonkey, it's okay, they're great companions!

Sir qu

im agree with you i wanna live in the fens with a potion store beneath, u can get hig with potions, dancing around the fire with the friendly trolls

Martinbelfast

I think you just need a bigger sword of hell fire to toast them faster. Lol lol when you ride around on your pink naplam breathing attack armoured swamp donkey wee friend.

zJicez

Translator
I read we need to kill trolls with a flame sword, I can only find a low damage sword no comparison to my 2H star axe.

Where can I buy or find a high damage flame sword or axe?

Board Troll

zJicez":1lqa8m9r said:
I read we need to kill trolls with a flame sword, I can only find a low damage sword no comparison to my 2H star axe.

Where can I buy or find a high damage flame sword or axe?

You might consider it Cruelty, but I am unable to answer your question because I'm promoting peace and friendship on behalf of the Trollfens.

feldon

Loreseeker
In his own sneaky troll under a bridge way, he did. A couple of quests give you nice fire based swords: A Web of Terror and Fort Assault.

Lucasisen

If you can take on the ice dragon, he might drop one or two good fire based swords, like Justice or Magma Blade.

Teegs

We need to learn from Renda Windstrike and befriend the Trolls! I'm down with building a swamp hut and chillin with my troll buds! But I'll keep the fire roaring just in case...