TributetoNostalgia YouTube Channel

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
They are in Orthodox Christianity too.
Orthodox are a type of Catholic, the official name of which is The Orthodox Catholic Church.

Another chapter in the Lore series!

This video cantains some (Minor) spoilers regarding The Warrior's Guild

And a small correction, besides some vocabulary: In the Mercian chapter of the guild it is Sergeant Toel, NOT Sergeant Morg!

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
The Son, The Father, and the Holy Spirit. They are in Orthodox Christianity too.
Also, Varranari are probably reference to Native Americans.
It's even way more complicated.

Look here (about religion and number 3)

Also the number itself is kind of interesting, for me it's the real first prime number (there are lot discussions about that topic)

I think to make a fantasy world like EK you would innevetably touch upon real world history which it is inspired from... And in turn you would inevitably touch upon Catholism with which played a HUGE role in history.

I believe the Varannari are the pagan element of the world, the three being Christendom, Mercia the Roman empire, and Thuram and sorcery the occult... (And the Witches of Orrogg have a presence in Icemist, coincidence?)

I love Catholic theology myself, so maybe I just see things through that scope, but that's the way I like it.

I am now more aware of the rules of spoilers... Would anyone consider these videos to conatin spoilers?
More specifically, should it be flagged as such in this forum?

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
They are definitely spoilers, as they include some major twists. On the other hand it's pretty obvious they are about deep lore so whoever watches them should know what is getting. I guess a "these videos contain spoilers" line on the first post wouldn't hurt.