TributetoNostalgia YouTube Channel

Greetings EK forum!

On this page I will be posting my videos and links for my YouTube channel, TributetoNostalgia.
It is dedicated soley to the world of Exiled Kingdoms, I cover it's brilliant and intricate Lore and Trivia.

This is something I do out of passion and in my spare time. If you watch my videos,
please visit me on YouTube and LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!

You can also join my Discord, thanks to p4ran0id and BOSTASH!

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, lovely vid! Keep up the good work.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You are creating quite unique content, just have fun and do it the way it makes you feel better because there's no obligation whatsoever to commit to any dates or formats. You can do whatever you want, and take as long as you need :)

Hello Forum!

Now about that Lore Series...

***THIS VIDEO CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS***

And just something I noticed, is there any influence of Catholism in Exiled Kingdoms?
It might just be me, but I see alot of it with the Witches of Orrog and The Three, so I would love to know.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
My take The Three was a reference to the Catholic idea of the Trinity, just as The Eleven was a reference to Roman polytheism.

The Lore section of the Wiki really needs a lot of work done on it TBH.

RustyLoon Marko

Loreseeker
My take The Three was a reference to the Catholic idea of the Trinity, just as The Eleven was a reference to Roman polytheism.
The Son, The Father, and the Holy Spirit. They are in Orthodox Christianity too.
Also, Varranari are probably reference to Native Americans.

The Son, The Father, and the Holy Spirit. They are in Orthodox Christianity too.
Also, Varranari are probably reference to Native Americans.
Also in Icemist, the Wizards having a fascination with cults and having an unknown affiliation with the Witches of Orrogg.
Sorcery comes from paganism, where man elevates himself in place of God, but really they worship evil powers.