Tremedan Fire Dungeon

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
28/02/2015
Messages
7,436
Definitely not intended.

this thing has been reported once before (fire doing damage in the hundreds to someone, months ago, but it was in Gorx). Must be pretty rare, and I never managed to reproduce it.

Do you remember anything particular about how it happened? it still happens?
 

Merkava

New Member
Joined
03/09/2016
Messages
56
were you using the rogue's Sprint? I was in gorx lair once in the fire area before the demonic skull and magma longsword, popped sprint and died instantly (had fire res potion on) - I retrieved the items after that death, and have used sprint fine in fire since then.
 

ArrowsFTW

New Member
Joined
01/05/2016
Messages
437
Merkava":1x0t3ad0 said:
were you using the rogue's Sprint? I was in gorx lair once in the fire area before the demonic skull and magma longsword, popped sprint and died instantly (had fire res potion on) - I retrieved the items after that death, and have used sprint fine in fire since then.
No sprint was used. Nothing really special happens but I do noticed that some fire pits outside the boss area do little damage and then bam 1000+ fire damage out of nowhere. The bug keeps happening so what I do is draw them out of the lair but I died because one of the fire pits were bugged and did a 1000+ damage lol.
 

ArrowsFTW

New Member
Joined
01/05/2016
Messages
437
DavidBVal":17y48ong said:
Definitely not intended.

this thing has been reported once before (fire doing damage in the hundreds to someone, months ago, but it was in Gorx). Must be pretty rare, and I never managed to reproduce it.

Do you remember anything particular about how it happened? it still happens?
After playing the game it seems its impossible to pass through the dungeon because the fire pits everywhere does 1000+ damage out of nowhere. I do notice that the damage does 40+ and after a couple more burns it jumps to 145+ then 1000+ fire damage
 

feldon

Loreseeker
Joined
18/04/2016
Messages
1,352
Tried testing it out on character who had access to the area (already completed).

Ran every inch of all fire zones and was consistently getting fire values of 6-17, depending on the size of the fire. Seems I am unable to reproduce.

Arrow, if you are able to reproduce on a reg basis, are you able to:
1. Take a screenshot w battle log where damage spikes
2. Create a save near the area (save and exit since its a dungeon, unless you're on casual), make a back up file and email it to the support (red envelope on main menu screen).

David, while you're looking at this, you might consider fixing the battle log entry for damage caused by surroundings. It currently shows as 'hits you, x - x=x.'
It is missing the noun causing the damage, so 'Fire hits you, x...'. Fairly certain the is the case for poison area effects as well.

***Moving to Support as it seems there is a bug at play***
 

ArrowsFTW

New Member
Joined
01/05/2016
Messages
437
feldon":1ikyimdz said:
Tried testing it out on character who had access to the area (already completed).

Ran every inch of all fire zones and was consistently getting fire values of 6-17, depending on the size of the fire. Seems I am unable to reproduce.

Arrow, if you are able to reproduce on a reg basis, are you able to:
1. Take a screenshot w battle log where damage spikes
2. Create a save near the area (save and exit since its a dungeon, unless you're on casual), make a back up file and email it to the support (red envelope on main menu screen).

David, while you're looking at this, you might consider fixing the battle log entry for damage caused by surroundings. It currently shows as 'hits you, x - x=x.'
It is missing the noun causing the damage, so 'Fire hits you, x...'. Fairly certain the is the case for poison area effects as well.

***Moving to Support as it seems there is a bug at play***
I killed the imp boss but upon returning back it seems I cant reproduce the same effects? I tried it a couple of times but no cigar...
 

Top