Trapped in Southern Dragon Mountains

VDX_360

Staff member
If you are truly "stuck" beyond any hope of escape, you can load from your last inn save (click yellow folder on main screen).

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Theres another way out,
a statue that work as a "portal", but to reach it, you would have to advance further, solve a puzzle and fight some enemies.
Edit: Spoiler tag added. Let's keep hints to a minimal for the new content.

Iury

Translator
This area is so damn hard, I'm a rogue lvl 20 with hirge lvl 18, and i'm trapped here aswell.

The problem is that the ashen capes are just too hard with those floating balls, I can't equip myself with the proper defense because there isn't a vault here. I didn't brought any potion because I got used to hirge heals but she dies so easily in the ashen capes it is just not fun.

I can't go back to land because I slept on the camp... My hope is to grind that cave for a teleport scroll.

I think we could use a shop or a vault access on this map

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I just added Scroll of Recall as a drop for goblin priests in the cave, but you'll have to wait for next update. I haven't looked exhaustively but I don't think it currently drops anywhere, sorry.

However, I have to mention that Captain Dorse explains that you'll have to return on your own...

Grim Reaper

Iury":wxn4vg0f said:
This area is so damn hard, I'm a rogue lvl 20 with hirge lvl 18, and i'm trapped here aswell.

in that cave with goblins there are actually 4 dragons... 2 are in secret doors accessible from the area where u found ancient hammer. behind them u will find a helm which will have "anti-rad" skill. That skill lowers damage of those red wisps for like 80%...

Iury

Translator
Grim Reaper":1ds1vdif said:
Iury":1ds1vdif said:

in that cave with goblins there are actually 4 dragons... 2 are in secret doors accessible from the area where u found ancient hammer. behind them u will find a helm which will have "anti-rad" skill. That skill lowers damage of those red wisps for like 80%...

I JUST FOUND THAT AND IT IS AWESOME!! MUAHAHAHAH

Grim Reaper

Iury":35p2qleg said:
Grim Reaper":35p2qleg said:
Iury":35p2qleg said:

there is 1 more in sunken citadel... for ur companion :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,208

Iury

Translator
Grim Reaper":3h9klnqk said:
Iury":3h9klnqk said:
Grim Reaper":3h9klnqk said:

there is 1 more in sunken citadel... for ur companion :p

hahahaha, again, i just found that one out, like 5 minutes ago.

alextmn

Translator
Yeah, I've learned hard way that getting around and getting stuck somewhere without recall sucks big time... So, I never travel without "insurance" in my pocket.