Trapped in Sewer of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Maxwell

I'm with him. I'm using Exiled Kingdoms on and android phone and on the sewer of horrors level I trigger all three levers to the right and the gate doesn't open. I've done it 6 or 7 times now and only end up trapped and killed by the animated waste. The levers aren't opening the gate to the teleportation rune. Anyone have any ideas?

MOD NOTE: Moved to new thread for organization.

VDX_360

Staff member
First, the Sewer of Horrors is supposed to be the hardest dungeon in the game, even harder than the final area of the main quest. So expect a few screaming headaches.

Second, it takes FIVE, not three, levers to activate the teleporter. I know, the Developer is a jerk. He's an old fashion DM that thinks killing your character. Don't worry the forum is here to help.

If you want to use out-of-game knowledge, the Wiki link to the area is here.

If you want to problem solve using in-game knowledge, here's a few hints.
1) By the time you've reached the Sewer of Horrors, you've likely discovered one or two other places where levers were hidden behind secret doors.
2) You've might have found out how to search for missing secret doors using a Scroll or the Cleric's find secrets skill. The text telling if there's any remaining secrets is quite useful.
3) Secret levers are best hidden in places you're likely not look. Either out-of-the way, or near insane monsters that you just want to run past.

I moved this from a tag-on to a two year old thread to it's own thread for organization.

JT Maxwell

>>you will find a maze with an poison cloud and very many Animated Wastes. Equip as much poison resistance as possible--preferably 100+-- and a potion of speed..<< it says to "flick the three levers" which I have done 6 or 7 times now in this final area. Your'e telling me there are 5 near the teleport rune? that's not what the wiki page says. it mentions only the 3 at that final point and then the grate guarding the teleport room should open but it doesn't...????

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:    

>>you will find a maze with an poison cloud and very many Animated Wastes. Equip as much poison resistance as possible--preferably 100+-- and a potion of speed..<< it says to "flick the three levers" which I have done 6 or 7 times now in this final area. Your'e telling me there are 5 near the teleport rune? that's not what the wiki page says. it mentions only the 3 at that final point and then the grate guarding the teleport room should open but it doesn't...???? (there are 5 or 6 others including 2 hidden ones that all need to be triggered to reach the final poison waste area and I'm just talking about the final 3...

Thanks.

VDX_360

Staff member
Okay, I see the confusion.

First, in the quest steps section, the Wiki says:

Activate 5 levers to unlock a teleporter
  • 2 levers in devourer's area (there's one in a secret room)
  • 3 levers in poisonous room
Than in the detailed walkthrough the Wiki tells you to flip levers in step in 3.1 and 4. Than in step 5 it tells you to "finally" flip the three levers in the poison room.

So the wiki tells you to flip 5 levers. It seems you just overlooked the parts that mention it.

JT Maxwell

Thanks for your help. Turns out I kept teleporting into fight and defeat the carrion lord and then forgetting to go back into the prior rooms to trigger the unhidden lever there. My error the whole time.

Clifford leagran

I camt get out of sewer of horrors at all I have no saves and I camt handle the enemies in it I have over 50 hours and I will lose loads of my progress so I am stuck because I'm not losing loads of progress I need help

Atomos

What's the difficulty you're playing on? What's holding you trapped?

If you have a quick save from outside the dungeon available, you can press the yellow folder next to your character, when you're choosing which game you want to continue

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Locking thread. Poster has second thread on same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.