Transfer from old phone to new phone

Platform
Android

Draeggar

Got the full version on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime a few years ago. Just got a new phone and number this week and would like to transfer the game &and account to the new phone. Is this possible? If so how do I go about it?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It's simple, you have to first save game to the cloud manually. After that, on the new phone you just use same google account as on the old one.

Then install game from play store, restore purchase, and again manually restore game from the cloud.

This works if you stay within same platform, ie Android to Android phone.

But, for assurance that everything is safe and sound, keep old phone till transfer is completely done.

Last edited:

Mortal

Все просто, вы должны сначала сохранить игру в облако вручную. После этого на новом телефоне вы просто используете тот же аккаунт Google, что и на старом.

Затем установите игру из игрового магазина, восстановите покупку и снова вручную восстановите игру из облака.

Это работает, если вы остаетесь в пределах одной платформы, то есть android для телефона Android.

Но, чтобы быть уверены, что все в целости и сохранности, храните старый телефон до тех пор, пока передача не будет полностью завершена.
what should I do my new honor phone does not support play market and play games? Sorry about yandex translator

Arcanmaster

Make a back up by creating EK.bak file on your old phone and upload it to new one. You may use computer or some cloud, google disc, for example as mediator to do it.