Transfer ek.bak android to pc?

Wyrm

Loreseeker
PC version looks awesome! Time for new character. But need to transfer files. Need some help please

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Use cloud export option, in continue menu, but export in file (cloud at the moment doesn't work with PC). EK.bak file send to PC (via mail, USB connection, WiFi connection, whatever works for you), put it in directory where EK looks for file (PC version will tell you exact path where it expects it to be) and tell PC version to import it.

That's it. :D It works without problems, but it is a bit more complicated without cloud. Hope David will found way for cloud to work.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alan_SP":33u4grow said:
Use cloud export option, in continue menu, but export in file (cloud at the moment doesn't work with PC). EK.bak file send to PC (via mail, USB connection, WiFi connection, whatever works for you), put it in directory where EK looks for file (PC version will tell you exact path where it expects it to be) and tell PC version to import it.

That's it. :D It works without problems, but it is a bit more complicated without cloud. Hope David will found way for cloud to work.

I hope so myself. Google cloud does not support PC games, but I found some code that apparently works. I'll look into it after the dust settles.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
It's great news you have idea how to make it work with cloud. I know you have your hands full with supporting some issues at the launch.