Traits and skills

Martin

Hey guys. I'm a rogue, what should I do with my latest trait and skill points ?

VDX_360

Staff member
How are you trying to build out your Rogue? What level are you? How are you doing in the game? All factors in what do with trait and skill points.

In general, Rogue's benefit from a heavy investment in Agility. As for skills, Stab, Evasion, and Sneak Attack are popular skills.

Dmitri

Loreseeker
Hey guys. I'm a rogue, what should I do with my latest trait and skill points ?
All depends on how are you building your rogue. Do you want it to be an Archer Rogue or Assassin Rogue (melee). For the both, it's mostly same trait points, but skills are very diffrent, if you know how the game works and you know how to play it, you won't need most of the skills most of the time, which gives you options to use much more usefull skills.

ajay

Here is the build of my lvl 25 Rogue. This is the most dps/damage I have been able to put together. Personally, I would rather spend gold on sprint than skill points. I could max out Blood List, but I am holding off for now. I am also waiting for a Tolassian Tome to drop and lvl 26 I can go to STR 7.

I still have a few options for skills. Stealth and Smoke Bomb are tempting, then I could get another utility skill. The other option is to max the Archery line, but I would rather stab things.