Spoilers Trait related dialogue

Thread contains spoilers about game content

frozenburger

Greetings.

To keep things short: this is my second run (hard), this time as a cleric.

I am a completionist.

There is an additional dialogue during the quest "The Ancient Seal" that is locked behind a 5 int check, which provides some additional (relevant) lore about The Three.

I finished the quest and lost that opportunity.

Does this dialogue/information have ANY (even the slightest one) impact on the rest of the game? Or is it just additional information for the player himself?

I am afraid of loosing some other dialogues related to this. E.g. something special if, as a cleric, I learn everything there is to learn about The Three.

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS: wasn't Faazvolfrul supposed to respawn after the update? Killed him once and never found that d00d again.

PS2: [kinda targeted to sir David] are there any secrets left to discover in the game? E.g. the swamp donkey, he

VDX_360

Staff member
No impact on game.

Maybe some distant future update will have some sort of clash between the Character and The Three but that's not likely to occur during our lifetimes.

Molokot

Dragons doasnt respawn , except 2 in iIcemist city dungeon quest. Probably because you are supposed to hunt them as rumor boses. Well they are still quite easy to find , not like Liches , can take forever to get Lich specific loot if u are a bit unlucky.

frozenburger

Hey there. Thanks for answering me so fast. Good to know the community is still strong.

About the Three: well, that's a relief. Thanks for clearing that up, VDX_360. Good ol' EK misteries.

About the dragons: yeah, they didn't respawn. However, the changelog states that "some bosses are respawned and can be killed one more time: Faazvolfrul, King of Korne". But maybe I got it all wrong and it just means that players who killed them before the update are able to do so once more (using the same save/file). Dagnabit.

VDX_360

Staff member
I thought Faazvolful was a forced re-spawn at v1.3-ish for players that killed him prior to the update? That way they could have a chance to get Winter Wail again? Pre. 1.3-ish, Winter Wail was not quest related. The new content (Summer 2021) made that weapon a quest item.

Molokot

Winter wail is a fixed loot in container, you dont need to kill dragon , you can "steal" all things from him.

Xen

Loreseeker
It's for a bit of challenge especially for lower levels, it will be too easy to get the item without the dragon

Last edited:

Molokot

Its not that dificult you just need enough hp to survive runing on lava and some healing potions. I did it few times with Farazoul pursuing me to the exit, speed potion also can help, and sometimes dragon just eats Grisenda and you can run away undisturbed, he has there good fire wand and 40 death defence ring so its well worth it . Think level 9 is enough , and you are very unlikely to be able kill him at such level.