Trait points from Medical Bay?

Asian_Eeyeez

So I am posting this as soon as I found this out.
I was in the Ark Ship thingy, and the Medical machine I notice can give you Trait Points for 4 of the Large battery thingys.
I used one machine to do it, but the second time I tried I died, its text says you can only use it once per decade, or you'd die or something xD
So I did die, but I realized.... It's just damage, not an insta death thing.
So I actually unlocked the "Evasion" skill (I have never used it before until now. didnt even have it unlocked) and I used it right before using the Machine and it WORKED!
I got a second Trait Point!
And I assume you can do this as much as you want!@!@

VDX_360

Staff member
@Asian_Eeyeez , Sorry to disappoint you but you can only get that trait point twice. The first one is just given to you, the second one comes with a pretty heavy toxic damage (several ways to survive it). Any effort after the third one just gives you toxic damage without a trait point.

The note on the bottom of the Ark wiki page even describes it.

Mod note: Slight edit to thread title to better reflect post.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Alas, Muud'ari private healthcare insurance only covers the first and second treatment. Clearly, Noutamet is a for-profit-state-planet. Otherwise, healthcare would be free and you'd get all the treatments you need!

Sign up on the new, universal Nivariacare plan today, and get the trait points you deserve - for free!

Mod Note: Slight edit to address real world country. It was a good joke, but let's keep reality out of our fantasy.

VDX_360

Staff member
Clearly it's not a for-profit healthcare service... the medical bay offers a CLEAR WARNING about the possible side-effects. That's awfully polite for an ancient machine. Must be Canadian.

We will NOT compare to Elections of Certain World Powers to Muud'ari elections.... something about certain leaders not respecting a majority vote.

And we MIGHT be drifting into problematic world topics so let's use vague terms for real countries. Save for Canada. Those guys are just too nice to complain.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well you're in luck, fellow Muud, because I'm actually Canadian loll

You make a really good point about a certain political figure disrespecting democracy. Everyone voted fair and square, and he still wouldn't accept the result of the election! He's such a narcissistic, immoral wannabe dictator... We voted to stay! TO STAY!!! But the Magister just didn't even care about the vote, he jumped through the Deep Gate and unleashed the Horrors upon the Ark. It was so scary.

I really hope the MBI (Muud'ari Bureau of Investigations) charges the Magister for his crimes.

At least Tremadan's running the Forsaken now. He's old, and he's not super exciting, but at least he's a decent, competent Archmage.