Townhall Quests Questions

Atlas1095

I have some questions about townhall quests that I don’t see clearly answered in the Wiki: Is there a finite number or do they keep generating randomly as long as you play? If finite, how many total? Do you get anything if you finish all townhall quests? Thank you!

VDX_360

Staff member
There's more than 140 of them. Each area has its own set number (you can see the link at the bottom of the Wiki for Town Hall Quests). It's a little out of date as I think a few more were added the last update or so.

In general it seems, Town Hall Quests are randomly rolled to see if a Town Hall will have a quest, than randomly rolled which one.

There's nothing for completing all the Town Hall Quests. You earn an achievement for completing 5, 15, 40 Town Hall Quests (Public Service I, II, III).

Town Hall Quests can help get the reputation needed for some quests or in-game actions such as buying an house. At one time, Town Hall Quests were useful to help gain levels and gold when a person was struggling. Since the last few updates made the game a little easier (less XP for level up, damage boost etc), Town Hall Quests are more of an optional player thing than a required part of the game.

Atlas1095

Thank you for the info!

Now that you mention it, I was wondering how the “achievements” work, as I have never earned any of them while playing (iPhone version). What’s the trick?

Atlas1095

Looks like there are 150 townhall quests. That's the number I’ve done and no new options are showing up in the various towns I visit.

Gr8Scott

Thank you for the info!

Now that you mention it, I was wondering how the “achievements” work, as I have never earned any of them while playing (iPhone version). What’s the trick?
Achievements are for Google Play points when you are logged in. There is no in-game benefit.

Atlas1095

Just an update - I'm playing another game (up to lvl 24 warrior) and so far I've had 155 townhall quests. Not sure if this is the final number, as I haven;t had a new one in a while, but I'm going to keep checking various townhalls. I want to do them all, but I'm wondering if they will keep generating randomly or repeating. I guess I'll see. FYI, I'm playing the latest iOS version.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
There are townhall quests that appear only at certain levels. I remember doing lots of quests in Ilmara to hunt down all existing Varannari Witches and Hags (I was playing a witch myself; I couldn't tolerate competition loll), and the witch quests only appeared at lower levels, the hags quests at higher levels.

EDIT: I just looked it up, and it was during the Orogg Civil War in the WITCH OF OROGG challenge.

Murder your 9 political rivals in Orogg at Level 15:
  1. - Witch Exloe
  2. - Witch Rexea
  3. - Witch Gamed
  4. - Witch Il'ex
  5. - Witch Lixxa
  6. - Witch Gyw'da
  7. - Witch Groofe
  8. - Witch Loddri
  9. - Witch Gyywe
Murder Orogg's 3 political leaders at Level 17:
  1. - Hag Silgye
  2. - Hag Rilwa
  3. - Hag Aggra

So, completing 100% of all Townhall Quests might be harder than it appears..!

Last edited:

Darteous

When it says they're limited per area, if I do too many in Lannegar might there not be enough for me to get the maxed 72 in Rhoneis as they're both part of varsilia?