TOWN HALL QUEST SEAL RING OF HOUSE ZOLAST LOCATION?

Emorenoc

Does anyone please tell me where is this ring? i know is in west varsalia but I've searched for it in both areas and found nothing.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
town hall quest locations are random. You need to gossip at the inns to get more details (just as your journal says)

Emorenoc

DavidBVal":1f5geluf said:
town hall quest locations are random. You need to gossip at the inns to get more details (just as your journal says)
Thank you very much, I've found it, it was at a orc dungeon at west varsalia at the south of the river.

Emorenoc

Emorenoc":35ae7y25 said:
DavidBVal":35ae7y25 said:
Thank you very much, I've found it, it was at a orc dungeon at west varsalia at the south of the river.
you should add it to the EK WIKI

ClockworkGhost

No point adding the location to the Wiki page, seeing as it doesn't always spawn there :)

Items from town hall quests can appear in one of several locations, hence the need to gossip in pubs to locate them. It'd be possible to map every location that it may appear in, but to do so would take a long time, saving before you get the quest, then using an alternative save file before you hit the pubs to find it.