Titan quest similar to EK?

Mon

Hello again, I've been seeing this game called Titan quest. Is anyone here able to play the game and is it similar gameplay for EK? It cost around 7-10$, I forgot so I wasn't able to try. If anyone played it before let me hear your though if it's worth playing.

RougeRogue

I've been playing it recently, and its a hack and slash loot grind with character building as the main focus. The graphics are very pretty and the story is ok. It doesnt have the characters or humour of Exiled Kingdom.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Titan Quest is fantastic, but it is slightly different: a linear game with generated loot. Get the "Legendary" version if you can afford it. IMO it's better than Diablo that inspired it.

EK is more like a scaled-down Baldur's Gate but with some Diablo/Titan Quest 'feel' to some of the combat. As RR says you won't get the stories, characters, humour, or freedom. But it's a beautiful game in its own right and it is a joy to play.

Mon

Cool, I would definitely get the game. That is when I get tired of playing EK and decided to take a break. When will it happen? Who knows...