Tips on farming gold?

1van

Sup guys,

Any good advices on where to farm decent gold?

I'm currently farming at the Minotaurs's labyrinth, but sometimes an entire laby run gives me like 1.5 - 2k at most... with luck I can get more than that, but it's still repetitive as hell and I'm needing to stack some potions for further quests...

Any better options?

Karimkazi

Hey,

I've been farming the mercian crypt as of level 15, needed to get some tolassian chain gear to survive it but I get roughly 6k exp and a good 4-5k each run from selling armor drops. Legion helm drops can earn you 1.8k per drop.

Karim

Karimkazi

When I first started doing the crypt I did, now I've stocked up on death resistance gear for companion and I - not anymore. I can get through a run without using a pot - just 4x recovery.

If something goes wrong or I make a mistake with pulls etc - then I may need to use a mana pot (I play as a cleric so the mana to health conversion with maxed intervention is cheaper than buying health pots).

Karim

1van

I'm lvl 11 right nw and the mercian crypt kinda destroys me with the 1st Vengeful Wraith spawn which is actually a trap, even with death resistance equips + skill activated.

Still holding til I'm stronger to do it, but now I realize the greater inori crypt generally gives better loot than the minotaurs.