Things to do?

golgio

New Member
Joined
05/04/2016
Messages
12
I love this game and I know it is a work in progress so I was just wondering if...

1. Anyone has found a use for the imperial copper penny or goblin head (besides bringing it back to the captain)?

2. There are any Eye of Tol shards available to find yet, or the Crown of Tol?

3. You can get at least friendly rating with wizards guild, warriors guild, seventh house, or Golden hand?

I'm not looking for spoilers, just want to make sure i'm not missing things. If these can be done I do not want to know how, I just want to know if they are currently possible.

Thanks, happy hunting!
 

Sir ShanksAlot

New Member
Joined
22/03/2016
Messages
623
golgio":6a3kjvqt said:
I love this game and I know it is a work in progress so I was just wondering if...

1. Anyone has found a use for the imperial copper penny or goblin head (besides bringing it back to the captain)?

2. There are any Eye of Tol shards available to find yet, or the Crown of Tol?

3. You can get at least friendly rating with wizards guild, warriors guild, seventh house, or Golden hand?

I'm not looking for spoilers, just want to make sure i'm not missing things. If these can be done I do not want to know how, I just want to know if they are currently possible.

Thanks, happy hunting!


1. Penny has a use. Head does not after the quest, but I kept it for fun.
2. Shards can be found by doing quests, at least one that I know of so far. It's a tough quest too.
3. I have been unable to get a friendly rating with them but I can get close. I do not think there is enough quests for those factions at this time.
 

golgio

New Member
Joined
05/04/2016
Messages
12
Thanks! I can't seem to get the penny quest... is it linked to the spice trader? I gave her pendant to the other guy, does that matter?
 

Sir ShanksAlot

New Member
Joined
22/03/2016
Messages
623
golgio":66vud8na said:
Thanks! I can't seem to get the penny quest... is it linked to the spice trader? I gave her pendant to the other guy, does that matter?


Not linked to the spice trader at all. It's used in the sewers where you found it. But you will need some skill at finding hard to see things, I'd recommend being or bringing a rogue. And beware of sharp objects.
 

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
11/01/2016
Messages
1,800
golgio":2bm5wv4h said:
Thanks! I can't seem to get the penny quest...

You need Adaon to get that quests (it is actually two quests).
 

golgio

New Member
Joined
05/04/2016
Messages
12
Sweet, I'll grab Adaon and rummage around New Garand for a bit. I already have the penny just need the quest.
 

Dumbledood

New Member
Joined
16/04/2016
Messages
1
Not sure if you need Adaon. I am a thief and I think
awareness two made me find out what to do with the statue
 

MrPanic

Loreseeker
Joined
05/04/2016
Messages
210
Dumbledood":18fyhoe7 said:
Not sure if you need Adaon. I am a thief and I think
awareness two made me finding what to do with the statue

Yes, that's right. With this trait you are able to do it on your own.
 

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
11/01/2016
Messages
1,800
Yes, some traits have other uses than obvious. Intelligence 1 helps in some quests also.
 

Top